freaky people at the gym

siegmund

There was a gym today by the job we were doing so I figured I'd pop in for a quick one ,shittt some crazy bro its 90 degree in the place and there's this dude with a hoodie on would do 1 set every fifteen minute ,and never look up from hoodie ,,then you had another bro running around with a beat up woman beater on that was so hairy you couldn't see skin and he'd keep peeping me from the corner of his eye ,then there was young boy who would do a set then stand in front of the mirror for 10 minutes as like in a trance or a stare down with his reflection lmao wow , let's here some of the crazies at your gym

P.s. I forgot some dude I never before in my life comes running up to me ,starts talking to me like were old high school buddies and starts talking juice ,I'm like yo ,get the f.  Away , the balls of plp

N

noveskeelite

I've been to tons of gyms and still train at a commercial gym. Always see lots of characters and lots of idiots. My training partner and I have nicknames for the regulars.

Half reps

Circuit training

1960's

Lookie lou

Vietnam

All these people got their names for particular reasons some are obvious lol

I don't pay much attention to the gym idiots anymore tho. Learn to not notice after awhile

RR

It never fails, there's always these peeps in the gym! I hardly ever workout in a commercial gym anymore, workout at home. But, when I do go to a gym it's for the ladies...love to see women working out!

And for the shmoes that see you and all of a sudden become power houses, lol at you. 

flipper

seen some dude stretching and warming up walking round in circles and shaking his arms, then go to the pull up bar, hang from it for a few seconds then go. Was brilliant.

Usual lads loading the weights up, far too much for them to lift on things like bench press, leg press etc then doing about an inch movement and racking it.

Also a guy comes into the gym i go to now, not quite sure if it is a guy actually, long hair, bum fluff beard and feminine features. Weird one that lol.

Standingup

Haha freak watching is fun almost everywhere . I just hate it when there are weirdos in the locker room, otherwise they amuse me.

N

noveskeelite

flipper said:
</p>
<p>seen some dude stretching and warming up walking round in circles and shaking his arms, then go to the pull up bar, hang from it for a few seconds then go. Was brilliant.</p>
<p>Usual lads loading the weights up, far too much for them to lift on things like bench press, leg press etc then doing about an inch movement and racking it.</p>
<p>Also a guy comes into the gym i go to now, not quite sure if it is a guy actually, long hair, bum fluff beard and feminine features. Weird one that lol.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p>as part of my daily warm up before almost every workout.....I do a shoulder complex.....we call it prehab before rehab and also do a dead hang from a pullup bar..........guess im THAT guy lol</p>

RR

I never, ever go into the locker rooms when at the gym. Besides the smell of ass, and dudes pissing in the shower...and guys walking around naked hoping you'd look at them.

No thank you!

flipper

noveskeelite said:
</p>
<p>
flipper said:
</p>
<p>seen some dude stretching and warming up walking round in circles and shaking his arms, then go to the pull up bar, hang from it for a few seconds then go. Was brilliant.</p>
<p>Usual lads loading the weights up, far too much for them to lift on things like bench press, leg press etc then doing about an inch movement and racking it.</p>
<p>Also a guy comes into the gym i go to now, not quite sure if it is a guy actually, long hair, bum fluff beard and feminine features. Weird one that lol.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p>as part of my daily warm up before almost every workout.....I do a shoulder complex.....we call it prehab before rehab and also do a dead hang from a pullup bar..........guess im THAT guy lol</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ah, but thats your warm up. That is all that guy did lol</p>

milkin

Never understood the whole hoodie thing, then again the same hoodie guy wears his jeans hanging off his ass. I can see if you want to break a sweat, perhaps some HIIT, but geesh a hooded sweatshirt to workout in ? I sweat like a hooker in church when I workout, I don't need any help from a hoodie. JMO