Get Fit With Roids

Dragnielrd

Hello everyone.

My name is jose I am 28 years old, I have 230 pounds and 23% body fat.

I would like your help with a diet and a cycle to lower body fat and increase muscle

I was thinking about Test E, TrenE, Primobolan, Anavar, Clen

but I do not know how to combine them please your help and more with the diet because I know that is the key point to achieve the goal

thanks in advance

SemperFi

Welcome.

One problem I see with your introduction is the thinking the steroids will make you fit. Its a common misconception and that is why so many steroid users fail at reaching their fitness goals.

Fitness and bodybuilding is serious business. It is very hard work and takes a lot of self sacrifice to achieve the simplest fitness goal. Without a high level of commitment steroids are worthless and a waste of time. 

My recommendation to you is for you to prove to YOURSELF you have what it takes in work ethic, nutrition commitments, and training before even considering steroid use. This might take you sometime and also you might find you will reach your fitness goals WITHOUT the use of steroids. Get all the major pieces of the puzzle in place first before adding the final piece (steroids).

In the end you are an adult and can make your own decisions but I actually think you don't need steroids to reach your first fitness goals. I think you are just looking for a short cut and are selling yourself short. Steroids are not a short cut and you are under estimating what you can accomplish without them.

Good luck on your journey.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

You are not ready for gear my friend. First, get your body fat down to 12% through diet and training. This will take dedication and consistency. Then, when you reach that goal, take in account your scale weight, height, body fat, or fat free mass is better. Run a natural bulk if needed, reach that goal, reassess your physique, then, maybe consider running a cycle. 

There are threads here that explain the steps to take to plan your diet, meal prep, and the various foods to choose from. Research those threads, and see what you come up with :)

JdDaniel01

Seriously man. Steroids are the icing on the cake. If you are 20+ % bodyfat, that shows that your diet isn’t even close to being under control. Seriously juice should be the LAST piece of the puzzle. Unl as you want to look like a big fat ass. (No offense). Get your shit straight and we will be here for you brother

SemperFi

We want you to succeed and we want you to learn from our mistakes. Sometimes we don't tell you what you want to hear but everything we tell you is to help you be the MOST successful at achieving all of your goals.

My personal history- when I began using steroids regularly I was looking to get a big as I could get in the fastest amount of time. I wanted the short cut. I was not in great shape. I think my BF% was above 20% and probably closer to 25%. I trained like Batman on crack but I ate crappy, drank heavily, and didn't care what I was doing to my body. No one was going to tell me what to do or how to do it because I already had all the answers. Man was I wrong.....

If I could go back and do it all over again I would heed the advice given here... I would have achieved my goals much sooner, made fewer mistakes and avoided most of the pitfalls that inexperienced users fall into.

If you need help with diet and training you came to the right place because MG members are Top Shelf when it comes to giving real advice, sharing knowledge and helping where needed.

Reach out buddy if you want diet assistance. Two words for you on diet - WHOLE FOODS. ;)

Read these if the advice fell on deaf ears and you are committed to starting a steroid cycle soon. Absolutely no judgement on our part if you choose not to follow the advice. We are here to help you use steroids in a responsible manner. As you can see from just this list MG is full of useful information and most of your questions have already been answered. It just takes a lot of time investment on your part to learn.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/134709-first-6-cycles

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/132987-our-1-advice

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/75185-understanding-pct

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/97585-injections-101

https://musclegurus.to/forum/training-nutrition-and-diet/diet-and-nutrition/116861-my-current-cycle-clean-bulk-diet

https://musclegurus.to/forum/training-nutrition-and-diet/diet-and-nutrition/125674-building-a-diet-plan-from-scratch

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/85635-newbies-dictionary

SEMPER FI

Dragnielrd

As the web says, you are the gurus I am going to take your advice and I will lower my body fat percentage with diet and supplements and when I see a real advance I will think about taking the next step

Thx for all for awnswer me, by the way my english is very bad hehehehe

Dragnielrd

As the web says, you are the gurus I am going to take your advice and I will lower my body fat percentage with diet and supplements and when I see a real advance I will think about taking the next step

Dragnielrd

BobbyO190

+2 Semper Fi  not only for the advice but the fantastic way you gave it. Very honest and extremely professional!

You have what you need I think Jose but I want to add some quick side notes.

A) Pay close attention to Dolf's "first six cycle" advice thread - I believe SF gave a link to it.

Start slower than you are thinking once you do begin AAS (steroids); but again dolf covers that better than I will.

B) I have a friend who wouldn't listen to me. He wanted to take Testosterone and Mast to lose weight. "Jump start me man, then I will have more muscle and burn the fat faster and no way I don't exercise while I am on it.....blah blah blah".  AAS is NOT a diet pill!   He developed multiple injuries and health problems in a short time period and thankfully quit taking 'the juice'.    Learn from his example and get your body in shape first. Your body needs to be in shape to be able to handle the extra hormones!  

Trust me, I lost 75lbs before I started on Test E.

Griz

I hear that all the time too, Bobbo. "Once I'm on the gear I'll definitely train hard and eat clean."

Last I checked, self discipline was not a side effect of steroids. It's something you develop all by yourself without any fucking help whatsoever.

This is akin to people who say "If I won the lottery, I would becime a philanthropist and donate money all over." Generosity is not a side effect of having a lot of money, but rather what happens when one decides to serve the world over seeking to be served by it. And that requires no money.