Getting ready to end a cycle

critt2004

I'm getting ready to end a tren a 100mg and test prop 100mg EOD cycle. I'm about 3 weeks out and I'm curious as to the current trends in pct. Currently my plan is hcg, clomid, Nolvadex and arimidex. I've also got quite a bit of GHRP2 and igf1-lr3 that I was planning to add into the pct. I've had some decent success with the peptides in the past. In the last 6 weeks I've gone from 260 to 285 and maintained my body fat at 10%. I've been on clomid for the last year as my trt and maintain a test level between 550 and 700 depending on the time of day my blood is drawn. Although I know it probably isn't that high now since the tren shut me down hard. I'm seriously enjoying the strength gains of the last few weeks but I'm tired of the shortness of breath the tren gives me so I'm actually looking forward to pct and getting my wind back. Any advice or tweaks to my pct plan is welcome. It's been 10 years since my last cycle and I know a lot has changed.

Zewi

How, are you thinking on ending it? Have you been on Nolvadex throughout the cycle?

anabolx

Hi,

Don't take Arimidex in the PCT, it's AI and you should take it only when you take anabolics.

As you mention, HCG, Nolvadex and Clomid will do the job. IMO HCG you should take during the anabolics instead of the PCT. but it also will work.

Usually HCG you should take 4 weeks prior the PCT, for example if you going to start with the nolvadex/clomid in 1 month, so you have to start with the HCG immediately.

If you plan to stop with the anabolics in few days, it's pointless to take the HCG and you should go with nolvadex/clomid only.

Form of nolvadex clomid in this way, 4 weeks:

1st week - Nolvadex 40mg (2 tabs), clomid 100mg (2 tabs) ED

2nd week - Nolvadex 40mg (2 tabs), clomid 100mg (2 tabs) ED

3rd week - Nolvadex 20mg (1 tab), clomid 100mg (1 tab) ED

4th week - Nolvadex 20mg (1 tab), clomid 100mg (1 tab) ED

Hope I helped you.

Ray

jaf0311

I've read a lot of information that suggest that nolva should not be part of your pct when coming of cycles including Tren or Deca. I have never used Nolva only Clomid in all pct protocols. When I run Tren or Deca I'll do the normal Clomid dosing 100/100/50/50. I will also run aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD for the first 2 weeks, 6.25 mg week 3 and only the Clomid in the final week. My next cycle I'll be running test prop, Tren ace, and Proviron. I will also run the Proviron into pct but tapering it down similar to the aromasin. I'm 49 with several cycles under my belt and have never run Nolva. I'm not advocating it either way just saying what has worked for me. 

I

icdeadlifters

anabolx said:
</p><p>Hi,</p><p>Don't take Arimidex in the PCT, it's AI and you should take it only when you take anabolics.</p><p>As you mention, HCG, Nolvadex and Clomid will do the job. IMO HCG you should take during the anabolics instead of the PCT. but it also will work.</p><p>Usually HCG you should take 4 weeks prior the PCT, for example if you going to start with the nolvadex/clomid in 1 month, so you have to start with the HCG immediately.</p><p>If you plan to stop with the anabolics in few days, it's pointless to take the HCG and you should go with nolvadex/clomid only.</p><p>Form of nolvadex clomid in this way, 4 weeks:</p><p>1st week - Nolvadex 40mg (2 tabs), clomid 100mg (2 tabs) ED</p><p>2nd week - Nolvadex 40mg (2 tabs), clomid 100mg (2 tabs) ED</p><p>3rd week - Nolvadex 20mg (1 tab), clomid 100mg (1 tab) ED</p><p>4th week - Nolvadex 20mg (1 tab), clomid 100mg (1 tab) ED</p><p> </p><p>Hope I helped you.</p><p>Ray</p><p>
 </p><p> </p><p>Great post.... X2....  (IMO)</p>