giving advise

siegmund

OK bros ,

This is long over due here ,like I stated before ,I take my shirt off my back to help a fellow bro ,, and I spend so much time lately on pm doing so ,, but brothers there has to be a line ,and the line starts here and now!!

Lately ,I'm getting CRAZY ,cycle s for a noob thrown at me ,when I already helped and help lay out a beautiful test only cycle . 

Also I layed out ai, and tell every op to do the research ,,and see why and what these ai are for ,what they effect and why .. 

Then 2 weeks later I'm getting hit with what do I think about tren e ,mast e ,prop etc ,, wtf ??? 

I'm a nice guy but I will not be taken advantage of ,or will I fall for oh this is for my friend ,when I refused to to help with a absoultly terrible idea ,, 

Brothers advice and help only go so far ,your talking about doing tren e and have no concept of what ,prolactin is !! Or what e2 ,is or ester length ,,no more !!! If someone does not want to help there self's ,why should I ,waste my precious time ???

Anyone wanting to cycle ,MUST ,research must put there own footwork in ,I won't be part of this lunacy ,, I won't be involved when your breast feeding and sitting in a corner ,thinking about eating a piece of lead ,,is it my fault ,hell no ,,its the responsabilty of the op ,to do the homework I lead you s to ,if you don't follow through on the information I provided for you ,that's on you ...

Really I'm taken back here !!! Tren e ,mast e ,,prop ,bros are running 2 weeks ,have 1 maybe 2 active sites ,and ready for ed pins .. 

Also for the record ,I put a lot of time into mg, and mg has become part of me ,and yes mg is unlike other sites ,where we do try to help everyone ,and no bashing ,and we use respect ,but I'm sure mg ,would back me on this when I say ,just because we are about respect and freedom of talk ,by no means ,does that mean ,cosigning ,disastrous ,dangers cycle, I will not ,be part of this .. Do not take kindness for weakness .. 

You want my help ,NP , I refuse no one ,but please don't disrespect me ,and play me like a fool ,, questions like tren e, mast e ,etc need to be taken to open forum for the community to give you there feedback !! And by no means brothers am I bashing or coming down on you ,someone is seriously gonna hurt there self or perminantly screw there self's up ..and I'm trying to save you sieg

N

noveskeelite

It's like people who ask for training advice and then completely disregard the advice. People are gonna do what their gonna do.