Glad that I found this site!

Blahblah

Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

I found this site after throwing away $150 on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I googled reviews of the site after I wired money only to find out they are total bullshit. However, had I not done that, I probably would have never found this site and the amount of information I've gathered just reading the forums here has been priceless.

I will probably wait a few weeks/months before I start looking at my first cycle again, but at least now I will have more confidence in what I am getting myself into.

My plan was their beginning bulk cycle Test E 250 x 2 EW with a post of Clomid 100 ED

I am in no way advertising them as a source or saying anything positive about them for that matter.  They literally just took my money. AGAIN, stay away from that site, it is a scam!

Kfizzle

Yes it's a bad day when you lose money being ripped off. Stick around here and you will see exactly where to order from without being ripped off cash or quality. There's several,  just do your homework before pulling the trigger. 

Dolf

Welcome to MG! Sorry to hear you got burned. I know the feeling, and it sucks. Also source talk in open forum is not allowed. Here is a link to the rules, so you can read them. http://musclegurus.to/source-reviews

Make yourself at home brother. You've found a great site with some knowledgeable members.

Blahblah

Thanks everyone, I am going to start poking around the nutrition forums and other boards. There is so much good information being shared here! It really is awesome!