going super saiyen

awat89

Hey everyone ive been stocking up on my summer cycle and i want to know what everyone thinks of this. it is going to be my 7 and 8th cycle in my life. ive been cycling on and off since i was 21 (I 'm 26 now) mainly using deca test e and dbol. Ive tried out probably 75% of the compounds out there but those used to be my go to cycles i just started using tren this last summer and now im like fuck deca haha im in love with tren now. my body reacted very well to it with minimum sides, I'm still going to run a 8-10 week bulker starting in Jan consisting of test e tren e and mast e with the first week using a cut mix of test p, tren a, and mast p as a kicker and the first 4 weeks dbol I'll be using aromasin nolvadex and cabaser throughout the whole cycle with hcg at 250iu/eod for weeks 3-5 and 7-9 for pct I'll run proviron nolvadex clomid and do an hcg blast. 

As for my big summer cycle I'm starting it in june and I'm going to run primo at 1000mg/week, s250 500mg/week, tren a at 500mg/week igf1 30mcg every post workout, hgh 4iu/day for 14 weeks and I'm going to throw in Anavar or winny for the last 6 weeks. I'll be taking aromasin nolvadex and cabaser the whole cycle with a low dose hcg (250iu/eod) for weeks 3-5 7-9 and 11-13 then for pct I'm going to  blast hcg at 1500iu/eod for weeks 15-17 and do 50mg proviron 40 mg nolvadex use a little clomid for the duration of my pct. Let me know what your thoughts are on these cycles and any advice will be greatly appreciated. It will be my first time using primo btw and same for hgh and igf1

random troll account or something? His post in cycles is identical to this and he didnt actually post a cycle just words, so im assuming that's why he was banned. lol my best guess