gotpharma.com Fake Reviews and Accounts!!!

Dexter

We've detected fake accounts with reviews created by http://musclegurus.to/source-reviews/gotpharma.com

FIRST AND LAST WARNING!!! I'M REFERRING TO THE SOURCE OWNER. DON'T CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED AND EXCLUDED FROM THE RANKINGS.

Gotpharma

Many apologies.  I did this before signing up as a source.  Could you please delete the offending review as I cannot.  I have messaged regarding an introductory post but have not heard back.  

Kind Regards

GP

milkin

Nothing will send your reputation in a downward sprial faster then creating fake reviews and user accounts. I am not running up and kicking you in your teeth while you are down GP, rather just stating a fact and hopefully reaching other sources that may be considering doing the same. The top sources did not get there by doing so either instead they did it the right way through interaction, promo's, and perserverance. Most importantly members rely on honest reviews when researching sources and even with the new review format, we shall continue to come down on offenders. 

Gotpharma

Oh I agree. before I read what was going on I just created a random account just to get my site on here. Typical novice mistake.

all of the other reviews are actual customers i nagged to leave feedback lol.

I hope I can be of help and be a useful part of the community with my experience and knowledge.

many thanks and apologies.

gp