GREAT EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW

SemperFi

Been following a members cycle log and I found it to be a very excellent example that many members may want to consider following. It is very thorough. He never fails to update or explain his reasonings. This style of cycle log is a great way to hold ourselves accountable to ourselves and to receive encouragement from the family.

I just wanted to shed light on this to other members in case they have not seen it;

http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews/sust.-npp.-dbol.-proviron

Scroll down to Mister A's log posted on 1/30/2016

SEMPER FI

M

Mister A

you wouldnt follow me through the front door of your own house. But I will say that a detailed cycle log is a great way to talk about yourself and your gains without driving the people around you crazy.

Dolf

It's definitely an excellent and thorough cycle log. Great job MrA! 

Your follow me through the front door reminds me of a saying we had in the army which explains what you're doing with your cycle log. The quote says "Lead, follow, or get the fuck out of my way!"

SemperFi

A detailed log is a great way to express your failures and successes and then clear your mind to keep your eye on your end goal! I personally learn more from my mistakes than anything else. Recognizing and logging those mistakes is a great way to get and stay on mission. It is a great self motivator.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Hooah!

Pain is temporary, chicks dig scars, and glory is forever! That was my 20's

In my 40's...shit constantly hurts, my scars are ugly, but I still have my glory...lol

K

kalpa

Nice log brother. I like seeing people logs so they give insite to others on what other cycles might be out there.

Big Nasty

U damn skippy Dolf... shit hurts in 40's but I'm still over 40 dudes here on MG remain the  stud bulls in the freakin pasture. Young bulls aint taking shit from this weary mofos. We still got piss and vinegar running through our veins... well... and some good test E damn sure helps!! LOL 

swolesam

+1  well said!! I def learn the most from my mistakes, which makes me have a positive attitude when i make a mistake because i'd be looking forward to learning something new.