Great site

Titanings

tried this place out, worked great and super fast shipping. Pinz were very nicely priced, payment was super easy. Only complaint was shipping cost was a lil higher than I would have liked, but considering I got the pinz in 2 days that makes it all good for me :)

strong

Me too.. The best and you have them in 2 days. They have all kinds of specials for free shipping...

strong

Wait, are we allowed to talk about pin sources in the forums? They used to be on our source lists...

subzeronation

They are so cheap there is no excuse not to draw with one needle, replace and inject with a new one. Makes for less trauma. Or if you backfill same thing. Dirt cheap for quality accessories.

strong

I hear that... I draw with a 20ga and change back to the 25 ga. easy draw and less chance of any infection... Just cant beat them...

subzeronation

In all of my forum experience it has been limited to controlled substances but maybe it is done differently here. If so I hope a moderator will forgive my overstep on that rule.

Why would it be any different than discussing OTC supplements or Protein powder by brand? Just a thought.

blastthru23

From what o can tell, and since I've been here, it seems that 'source' means steroid, and/or peptide sources. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen anyone flagged for pins and otc supplements. I've seen people posting sources for other stuff (ai, da, and things of that nature) and not get flagged. Probably at best a grey area. However if xxx gear source sells pins well that would get flagged. That's my take and could be wrong on the technicalities.

blastthru23

Now that I've thought about it, I want to amend what I said above a tiny bit. If mg has a source in the sources section as a whole, conversations including said source should be limited to their ask & discuss. That way, we keep it on the straight and narrow more or less. I think that makes sense. Also, if/when said source gets wind of some activity on their a&d then maybe, maybe, they might show some love and throw us a promo bone. Who knows, just a twisted up, self-interested way of looking at it? Whatever, I am not ego-free lol

subzeronation

Blast I appreciate your efforts but this really does not clear up the issue and does not make it clear from a members perspective. 

Maybe if you have time you and the other moderators can sit down and come up with a concrete resolution for this so members know how they should post concerning accessories, supplements and non-controlled items in the future.

Thanks in advance for the help.