GUIDE TO CYCLING

siegmund

1) research, research, and yes more research

2)diet,gains are made in the kitchen not in the pin,(stands true for cutting) if you eat 2500 cals and wish to bulk you will fail,if you are eating 4500cal a day and look to cut you will fail,,If you are looking for lean gains and eating dirty cal you will fail,when cycling spend about 100$ a week on food ,if this seems high don't waste 100$ on compounds ,,because gains are not made in the gym or the pin

3)routine, know what Your doing for your particular goals, if your looking to put on mass and doing cardio everyday you fail if you think tour going to shred up on a 5 ×5 routine you fail

4)pinning,YES if you are making the leap into aas ,you WILL have to pin those of you that think you can run oral only cycle and make significant gains ,, refer to step 1 research ... Those of you that think you can jump on board with short cycles ,you will have to develop the skills and discipline to pin ed/EOD

5)compounds, TEST is the base of every cycle understand which compounds do what at what doses and duration are optimal for your goals and you MUST have everything in hand BEFORE you cycle

6)pct-if you think this is sesperate from step 5 ,,research 

7)al's-once agion if you think this section is sesperate from 5 research

8) anti-prolactin  if you have no idea what a ant prolactin is by now and desperate from 5 , research

This is my ,, most popular post that I came across  which I follow in achieving my goals ,, and 'it holds true ,, the compounds will only compliment routine and diet,, and IMO, all cycles are useless unless test is used as base ,, if I'm going to spend 100$ of dollars and not run test , and loose all but 3 or 4 pound of my gains,, and strength ,, why ,, I can archive 3"or 4 pounds if not more by just tuning in my diet and routine imo

Dexter

Thank you for sharing with users important info that can be found here on MG only! Your contribution and help is highly appreciated 

siegmund

Ty Dex I'm just trying to keep mg, my home base , well informed , and properly informed ,, and active , that's why I put the hours in here .