gyno problem

Nike04

Well i have lumps the size of marbles behind my nips, I'm currently using Letro ect..to battle it, However i now notice that my Tan is everywere exect a 1/2 circumfrence around the nipple, it is white like when you push on a sunburn exactly were the lump is, just a little wider than the aola ?
Anybody notice this also..just started noticing because i'm now getting a real tan, and all winter i get airbrush tan !

Kfizzle

I'm sure it's just from the pressure of the gyno...  kinda like when u make a fist and your knuckles turn white. That's my best guess but I'm no doctor. Don't let that shit get out of control man!!!  You should be more worried about the gyno than the non tan part. If it's prolactin gyno you should probably treat with caber or prami.  Just my .02

upindown

This is a new one for me as well. Stay on the nolva and letro and try to get that shit cleared up. Let us know what you find out and how you deal with it.

Nike04

I have found some info on this, itis the blood flow being hindered behind the lump, so what i asume is that it is just like pressing on your skin w/ a finger and having that quick white spot befor the blood comes Back..makes sence to me i guess..LOL..Anyway..i dont have flabby tits, bu bad lumps, i been on a long time, and am going to get surgery this winter because all of us that use Hard will eventually have probs if we up our test Ect..........in the future....

milkin

Sounds like just stretching, due to the size of the lumps, and making them appear white.

Clear up that gyno Nike04.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroids/72145-gyno-help