Hcg

bodyman

I was wondering what hcg is and if I should get it or nolvadex or maybe both?I've been on sustanon 250 and deca for just under 12 months............My friend gave me 50 tamoxifen 10(lachema)are they any good and will 50 be enough?

Dante

Quick and detailed explanation: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is a fertility drug that mimics the actions of luteinizing hormone. It is commonly used during the post-cycle period to address testicular atrophy, which as we have seen is one of the fundamental roadblocks to hormonal recovery. The hCG is typically taken at a substantial dosage for a period of 2-3 weeks. Testicular atrophy is caused by a lack of LH stimulation, and likewise recovery is function of increased LH. The objective with hCG is to maximize stimulation of the testes so their original mass is recovered more quickly than if we relied solely on physiological LH production.
^^^Credits go to William Llewellyn and his Anabolics 10th edition book. (Which I constantly read)
TO DUMB IT DOWN: it basically brings your balls back and makes easier for recovery (if used during cycle; mostly a long or heavy cycle) and also helps on trying to kickstart test production when levels take a dive during PCT.

So it should of been a really good idea to research HCG before running a cycle for 12 months but anyway. What is your PCT looking like? Are you asking for the usage of Nolvadex during cycle or during PCT?

Always, always have everything needed for a cycle before hand..

prettyboy83

That sounds like a good amount of $ to drop considering most vials i've seen are 5000iu. are the results when adding this to a typical clomid or nolva pct substantially better?

Elvis

I recommend hcg to be used 1000iu per week during cycle. A blast at the end is the old way of doing it which is fine if it suits you. You can pre load slin pins with hcg and freeze them. Then whenever you need a shot, take it out of the fridge and hold it on your hands for 2 min to thaw out. Otherwise mix with bac water in a fridge is usually ok for 5-6 weeks