HCG

siegmund

Ok another issue ive run into , is when I started using my hcg , I developed diarrhea, for weeks non stop ,ok I stopped using the hcg around a week ago , just to check , well slowly the diarrhea went away , now yesterday I figured finish ip the hcg , well did a shot yesterday , im up agion with , well you know , is there a connection ?? Id say yes , but why would that happen , its stored propper better than propper , its in a window frame in basement , where its probley at ,40 degree , any ideas ,?? Or maybe its a coincidence, but I highly dobtm it , took me weeks to get solid , s --- back , and this agion

Predator

This is right from the women health as far as side effects

• severe pelvic pain;

• swelling of the hands or legs;

• stomach pain and swelling;

• shortness of breath;

• weight gain;

• diarrhea;

• nausea or vomiting; or

• urinating less than normal.

Now I have never seen this happen in males as far as the guys that I know using HCG while on. Are you using pharma grade and how much?

Standingup

Never happened to me but that doesn't mean your body doesn't react differently. Although that kind of symptom is one which your body will usually adjust to the longer you use the drug. BTW store your products out of direct sunlight, temperature is not the only factor, sunlight degrades things too.

MRFIXIT

Id would have tried another vile if you have it... Maybe somehow got bacteria in there somehow,,, Did you use bac water or sterile water?

Or sodium Chlor?

C

cobrapharmaceuticals

is it pharma? how much are using? normally 250-500iu weekly is sufficient while on cycle