Healthy snacks/Meals

strong

Hey guys, I have been trying to eat near perfect for 3 weeks now. I am trying very hard to lose body fat. My first cycle really helped me out. I  will post my cycle gains and what I have lost after 1 month being off cycle at a later date.

Can we share a few healthy meals or late night healthy snacks? I smoke weed so I get mad munchies at 9:30 ish i'm ready to munch.... I need some healthy ideas..

strong

on one of my healthy treats is 1- Greek vanilla yogurt and I mix 1-scoop of vanilla protein powder in it and let sit 1 minute. Then I cut banana over it and top it with raw seeds and nuts... Its so filling at night when your hungry...

I am the 1

This is what I use for a snack. I made some modifications. I double the recipe, added two scoops of protein and added 2 big scoops of peanut butter. The only issue I had with this is I needed a blender that could handle the workload. I went through 5 el cheapo blenders. My wife finally bought me a ninja for my birthday.

m.allrecipes.com/recipe/23539/strawberry-oatmeal-breakfast-smoothie/

siegmund

I like celery , and dip. ,  hard boiled eggs , bagel cream cheese or cottage cheese ,   cheese ,   yogurt (greek) ,, for a few

Standingup

Right now I have a whole chicken I cut up on a slow boil for broth, then another whole chicken roasting . That will make a great soup tomorrow night. Another fav is a huge ass london broil and that with some broccoli makes a nice dinner, then take the left overs, saute it w onions and peppers to make fajitas.   I make my own spaghetti sauce too so its not full of sugar, pasta with fresh sauce is a great meal and a protien shake is all I need. 

Snacks , fruit, nuts , popcorn is a biggie. I pop it in a pot and drizzle it with olive oil instead of butter, although butter is actually very good for you. A freakin awesome treat is a big container of stonyfield organic vanilla yogurt, then throw in a bunch of frozen mixed berries. 

cooking is easy, if you need help let me know.

BTW I remember seeing some moron saying to blend tuna and pepsi . You do NOT want to listen to that crap, if you saw that guys teeth youd understand (looked like baked beans ).  If you need a fast protien meal just squirt lime or lemon juice in the can of tuna and eat it straight out w a fork . Takes about a minute to down a whole can and no blender to clean up, plus you arent drinking a can of pepsi every day.

I am the 1

I had one guy tell me to eat a pecan pie before a work out. It was a good preworkout meaI. The small pies. He said eat a couple of them before a workout.

siegmund

Lol I know all about the tuna and pepsi , dude ,   smh that must be fucking horrible why would I subject myself to such torchure , when I can just eat the tuna and enjoy a healthy drink

D

dolfanshan

That's an excellent late snack, and one of my favorites. Unfortunately I've become lactose sensitive and can't eat greek yogurt unless I want to bloat up and not shit for a couple days.

D

dolfanshan

IMO a sugary snack post workout is better. It spikes your insulin which helps carry nutrients to the muscles. Gummy bears, bottle caps, or pixi sticks are excellent post workout.