Heating the oils

Hey Brothers, I was wondering if there is such a thing as overheating the oils while trying to warm them for injection. I am going to use the heating pad method to warm my oils for my first cycle and was just going to do Med heat for 5 mins, however a buddy of mine recommended high. Does it make a difference at all?

Did some science found out it would have to get pretty damn hot to crash the gear (Im On mobile was going to delete post but couldnt find out how so leaving update instead Lol)

testosterone CYPIONATE- 4-ANDR gOSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-CYCLOPENTYLPROPIONATE
(SAME AS testosterone CYCLOPENTYLPROPIONATE)
melting point=98-102C
molecular weight=412.59
rotation= +87 C=1 CHCL3

siegmund

when I first started I use to heat oil...now I can't remember the last time I did heat oil...

honestly I don't think it makes a diff.at all except maybe it pushes said easier....just my opion

SenseiMiagi

Ive never heated an oil personally.  Maybe if youre pinning with 25g or smaller heating would be beneficial.  I use 23g so its a waste of time for me.

A

AnabolicPerformance

You wouldn't be heating it hot enough to damage the hormone if you were just heating it for injection. I'm with the other guys tho, it shouldn't require heating even to flow a 25ga without a problem so no real reason to heat it at all. To answer your question tho med is fine, last thing you want is to pin a bunch of oil that is too hot. 

A

Axle

hearing pad bro you will not hurt it at all.   put it this way if you have the stuff hot enough to effect the hormone then you gunna have a lot more problems with the pin then no juice left.  I'm sure burnt muscles smell purty bad.  Lol.    Your all good brother.

This is great, thanks for the responses guys and axle I'm pretty sure burnt muscles wouldn't be to pleasant lol. I will be pinning with 23g so after these responses I may just not heat it much at all. 

M

Mister A

without heating first. If you're using a 23g you'll probably find it's already a smooth flow. It's best to do things simply before you start trying to make things more complicated than they have to be. It's like those people in the gym who put ankle weights on and do back squats on a Swiss ball in their first workout. Probably better to try it the old fashioned way first.

halfnattyBRO

From my experience, heating up the oil sometimes does decreased the chance of my injection site being swollen the next day, but it could be also the way you pin it I guess. It could be also the mental thing, since I felt less pain or pressure while the warm oil was being injected into my muscles.