Hello everyone

Suga15

Hi everyone I'm Suga15

I'm 5'10" 230lbs here to learn as much as I can about bodybuilding .  Nice to meet you all! 

Dexter

Welcome Suga15. We are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma.

strong

Welcome bro. The guys who have welcomed u here welcomed me about 3 weeks ago. These are regular guys that will give you great info and maybe a laugh here and there. I looked at other sites where guys talk to much shit and personal stuff. This is about gear and hittin the weights and cardio. It is nice to know that the guys are cool though. No one makes you feel stupid when asking questions. Just don't be a tool and say ur here to learn about gear cause your low t. just get to the point and these guys will help. im a big fan. WELCOME BRO.......