Hello

flipper

Just introducing myself on here, name is flipper.

Decided to join after reading the reviews for sources, only noticed there was a forum on here today.

Been training for around 3 years, did a few months before this but then stopped. Been taking diet seriously for the last few months now and learnt a lot about it.

Previous cycles were dbol kick, 12 week test e 500mg and deca 250mg a week. Second cycle was anavar only, third cycle was Tri Test at 750mg a week. Current cycle has been a dbol kick and 800mg tri test a week, about to start a cruise now of test e 250mg e10d.

been dropping the bodyfat as of this year after letting my bulking go out of control for too long, since start of cycle in jan i have lost just over half a stone, now 17st 12lb and dropped more than 2" off my waist, 1" off chest, put an inch on my thighs and a half an inch on my arms.

Diet is 3000cal on training days and around 2600cal on rest days, according to my calcs i maintain around 3800, which does seem about right. Currently sat mid to high 20's bodyfat wise at a guess, which i am looking to get into the teens before the year is out.

think thats enough from me anyways, hope to speaks to people soon.

milkin

Welcome flipper. We are glad you are here +1 for your intro. 

Buddy, cruise @ age 26 ? Once you get settled in here let's chat about this.

flipper

Thanks for the welcome, the cruise and subsequent blast will take me up to around september then i plan on coming off and doing PCT (would it be classed more as a bridge?)

Cheers   

Dexter

Hey flipper welcome to our community, I would like to ask you to post some self pics, your cycles and also your reviews on sources and products you've used. In this way you'll earn some karma and be helpful for others. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. looking forward to your participation.

milkin

That's a long time to suppress and would require an aggressive PCT. Would  would consider bringing this topic over to the steroid cycles forum where it can further be discussed and others can chime in to give their input ? 

siegmund

Welcome bro good to have you aboard ,, and like milk said 26 and cruise ,bro sticking a needle in your body everyday the rest of your life SUCKS ..I'd love to be able to run pct ::(( will tty later