Help for the gurus

Mxer269

Well guys I’m 8 weeks in on my test only cycle at 500mg per week and I must say I’m impressed. The gains of both strength and mass have been immense. Problem is my carpal tunnel syndrome has become almost unbearable. I don’t want to come off as I only have 4 weeks to go. Anyone have bad symptoms while on and once off things return to normal? Any supplements I can take to help during? I’m not using an AI so it’s basically from the test

Welderman

I have terrible carpal tunnel and test does not affect it at all. We are all different. You're not slipping some var or winny in there, are you?

Welderman

Tell you something else that will help you. If you ever want to run another cycle add deca at only 200 every week or two and your carpal tunnel will disappear. I was 4 months pain free and it was awesome

Mxer269

Tell you something else that will help you. If you ever want to run another cycle add deca at only 200 every week or two and your carpal tunnel will disappear. I was 4 months pain free and it was awesome
I’ll give that a try for the next one. Yeah test only nothing else. I would have issues every now and then prior to cycle. But it’s bad

otfjoey300

Take lots of fish oils with a high EPA/DHA content (usually liquid fish oils have the highest concentration), I take a swig every morning. Glucosamine is also your friend here. Are you sure it’s carpal tunnel and not tendinitis? Sometimes guys get too strong too fast on cycle and the ligaments and joints can’t take it, especially on test alone with the lowering of our rate of collagen synthesis ; which makes ligaments and tendons more brittle

otfjoey300

As it was said, deca can mitigate joint pain. This is due to many things, mainly the fact that collagen synthesis is boosted over 200% with deca, which makes test and deca very synergistic. A lot of guys keep
Deca at even 50-100 mg per week in any cycle just for this purpose. Beware there’s a plethora of other health markers that can be affected by taking deca and test than just test alone. I opt for NPP over deca because it clears the system much faster than the decanoate ester. Same rule would apply for guys new to tren taking acetate instead of enanthate

otfjoey300

Good suggestion here, even lower than 200 ; or 200 every other week would suffice for this purpose .

otfjoey300

To original poster, consider a test deca cycle for your next. For right now, you could probably take one shot of deca and feel better in a week. But it would skew your current protocol and could affect performance or gains if added in at this point. Take it easy on training, avoid pain in any way you’re able to innovate the movement so it’s not putting strain on the ligaments . It sucks you have 4 weeks left of this, but if you do have access to deca , take a shot now, and a shot in two weeks from now, by the time your PCT is ready the deca will be leaving your system and you may feel better before the end of the 4 weeks left in your cycle

Mxer269

Take lots of fish oils with a high EPA/DHA content (usually liquid fish oils have the highest concentration), I take a swig every morning. Glucosamine is also your friend here. Are you sure it’s carpal tunnel and not tendinitis? Sometimes guys get too strong too fast on cycle and the ligaments and joints can’t take it, especially on test alone with the lowering of our rate of collagen synthesis ; which makes ligaments and tendons more brittle
I have the symptoms of carpal tunnel. But could certainly be tendonitis. I have responded unbelievably to the test my strength has gone through the roof along with mass. I can feel my tendons snapping around on some workout and I back off. I’m 44 and I’m certainly stronger then my body allows for weight which is unfortunate. I’m old I can only imagine where I could be if I jumped on 20yrs ago 😲

otfjoey300

I have the symptoms of carpal tunnel. But could certainly be tendonitis. I have responded unbelievably to the test my strength has gone through the roof along with mass. I can feel my tendons snapping around on some workout and I back off. I’m 44 and I’m certainly stronger then my body allows for weight which is unfortunate. I’m old I can only imagine where I could be if I jumped on 20yrs ago 😲
Supplement with a good fish oil, and glucosamine is also very helpful. Take this stuff with your other vitamins and supports, takes a few months to build up and actially start helping. Sometimes you are able to lift more than your body can handle in such a short time. If you’re not careful you can give yourself some permanent injury. My advice to you don’t run tren ever. run deca next cycle or NPP. I would really take it easy man. Does it hurt a lot right when you let go of the bar after a set?

Mxer269

Supplement with a good fish oil, and glucosamine is also very helpful. Take this stuff with your other vitamins and supports, takes a few months to build up and actially start helping. Sometimes you are able to lift more than your body can handle in such a short time. If you’re not careful you can give yourself some permanent injury. My advice to you don’t run tren ever. run deca next cycle or NPP. I would really take it easy man. Does it hurt a lot right when you let go of the bar after a set?
Yah if I’m like this on test. Tren would turn me into an animal I’m in it for longevity. So if it hurts I back off. I need an extra day of rest I take it. I’ve been taking glucosamine all along. Just ordered fish oil, plan to run this test cycle 12 weeks. If I can get my hands under control I may push it to 15 then pct. When I’m lifting my hands don’t bother me much unless I’m on forearms. It’s the day after. I race MX too and I can barely hold onto the bike this is where it’s become a real problem for me. That’s was the whole point of jumping on in the first place more strength and stamina for the bike and faster recovery. I don’t usually train heavy but once I realized the what I got myself into on test just started adding plates and adding and adding. Stuffs been crazy for me

Welderman

I'm 47 and know exactly what you mean. In one year I went from benching 160 to presently 380. Be careful cause you are absolutely correct.

Mxer269

I'm 47 and know exactly what you mean. In one year I went from benching 160 to presently 380. Be careful cause you are absolutely correct.
Glad I’m not the only one. We just need to stay smart I guess. Keep the young man syndrome at the door. Started at 213 and now just hit 8 weeks and I’m 245. I’d say significant gains when you account for water weight. Bench has gone from my max to 240 bench is now at 290 and I know I have more. Just can’t get my body to work with me

Welderman

Glad I’m not the only one. We just need to stay smart I guess. Keep the young man syndrome at the door. Started at 213 and now just hit 8 weeks and I’m 245. I’d say significant gains when you account for water weight. Bench has gone from my max to 240 bench is now at 290 and I know I have more. Just can’t get my body to work with me
Yeah I slap my hand everytime I walk by the bench. I would own a 400 lb bench but don't want to hear a rip or a pop just to say that I did it

Mxer269

Yeah I slap my hand everytime I walk by the bench. I would own a 400 lb bench but don't want to hear a rip or a pop just to say that I did it
I certainly don’t have that in the tank. But whole heartedly believe I could make a clean 325lbs. It’s so tempting but I won’t go for my max at 290 again any time soon. Muscle is ready everything attached to the muscle is a different story

Mxer269

I saw your weight. Do you have any concerns about getting too big to race?
I’m still nursing my ankle that I broke in April. The seasons almost over so I’m just light practicing at the moment. Figured it would be the perfect time to make gains. I’ll drop the weight and go volume and cardio from December on. So it kinda worked perfectly for the cycle. Only drawback is I can’t squat and I’m limited on some stuff. I race VET class I’ll likely be the only lean and mean one come next season unless it’s expert class which I am not. The weight gain has certainly made suspension setup a challenge the last month though. Lol