help with 2nd cycle

turbo lift

Hi I just joined. I have some questions about Deca and HCG , maybe some of the more experienced users can help me out.

A little background info:

-Age 28, been training for 10 years

-6ft 220 lbs about 15% bf

- 1st cycle was last year, 500 mg a week of Sustanon for 12 weeks/50 mg d-bol for 6 weeks/ ran proper PCT etc. Gained about 25 lbs kept about 10 lbs

So for my next cycle I'm planning:

week 1-4 50 mg d-bol ED

week 1-10 300 mg Deca a week

week 1-12 250 mg Test Enan a week

HCG

week 2-7 500 ius a week

week 8-14 1000 ius a week

week 14-18 2000 ius a week

Arimidex 12.5 mg EOD

Caber on hand

PCT

week 14-18 Nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks...40/100 for 2 weeks, then 20/50 for 2 weeks

Ok so my questions are as follows:

1) Will using HCG prevent me from being shutdown hard? I have heard stories of people using deca and their test levels never returning to normal, even after PCT.

2) Is caber used in PCT or just in the case of progesterone induced gyno? Would it be better to replace nolvadex with caber in PCT?

3) Will using HCG prevent drastic hormonal changes during PCT? My first cycle I had bad acne and it got worse during PCT. I want to try to avoid this or minimize it as much as possible

4) At what point do I stop taking Adex? Do I continue using it through PCT? I did not use it my first cycle.

Ok sorry for the long post! Tried to be as thorough as possible. I appreciate any advice anyone has. Thanks!

Outlawthing

I would double the test 250 mg per week is only a little higher than most trt doses deca is ok to me as far as dosage but you might wanna try going 16 weeks deca is really slow acting and needs time to shine  also did you mean aromasin  12.5 Ed cause that sounds like aro dose  ai is one of those things you have to adjust to your body  everybody is different   If it's adex I would start .5 eod and go from there  can't help you with the hcg as I'm unfamiliar with protocol

Apex Peptides

Welcome!

I would drop both dbol and deca for your second cycle. Increase Test E to 400 mg - 500mg weekly, pinned twice. (250 each).

Your adex dose is outrageously high. Drop to .25 EOD. (a quarter of a mg). You can stop with your last pin.

HCG will help you recover faster and prevent testicular atrophy. 250iu.

PCT should consist of clomid 100/100/50/50 and novla 40/20/20/20. Start 14 days after last pin.

csancheezy

in case of prolactin issues that may occur due to the 19 nor you are planning on running, no do not use caber instead of nolva in your PCT, caber is only for emergencys man, it is some serious stuff buddy. Stop taking your adex before PCT starts as nolva and adex interfere with each other.

Dolf

Hey brother you should make an intro to the community so they can welcome you. 

Severe acne tells me you likely had estro problems your first cycle. Estro problems and deca equals prolactin issues. I'd suggest running a test only cycle at 500mg per week split in 2 doses, and work on your ai dosing to keep estro under control. Then on your 3rd cycle maybe go with npp rather than deca.

Also are you running adex or aro for an ai. You say adex, but give aro doses? 

Nytex

Its not a bad idea overall but theres so much to correct you might want to scrap that and start over.

bigtoe

personally i would go 500 test e and dbol kicker. This is still only your second cycle and you are still learning the basics of cycling. Throw deca in the mix and if things go wrong you may not be able to tell what is causing the problem. Take every cycle as a learning experience as every cycle has different factors that affect it. Diet, training, work, stress, and so on. Hcg can be ran a number of ways either on cycle or blast at the end seem to be most popular. Ive ran both ways and prefer to blast at the end. I also wouldnt carry the hcg into pct. If you decide to go with deca, as allready said 10 weeks is too short for full benefits