HGH and vacuum suction

Acreed1

HGH gurus, from alil more research on HGH mixing and etc, when u 1st inject the bac water, isn't there supposed to be a vacuum suction basically drawing/pulling your back water out into the vile? In mixing the dosage properly I've been keeping an eye out for the vacuum draw and making sure I don't damage the hgh while reconstituting it.

Inshort the viles are supposed to have vacuum correct??

Thx,

Creed n 3....Creed n 3....

SemperFi

I have been using pharma grade GH for more than 5 months and the vials of GH I possess do NOT have a vacuum suction. Once the GH is reconstituted with the correct amount of bac or sterile solution I create the positive pressure by injecting the amount of air equal to the dose I want to draw.

To prevent from damaging the GH simply slowly inject the bac or sterile solution at a rate that it allow the solution to run down the side of the vial. Once the solution has been added gently swirl the vial to complete the mixing process.

Did I understand your question correctly?

SEMPER FI

Acreed1

Yep, that answers my question. Big help as always Semper Fi.

No vacuum present.

I swirl during and after the mixture of the bac water, gently, along the side of the vile. Btw I'll inject 1.5 ml of bac water, swirl some, then inject the other 1.0 ml of bac water then swirl alil more.

Thaistick

Acreed1 said:
</p><p>Yes there should be a vacuum in the vial with any decent quality peptides or HGH. The greytops I'm using have plenty of vacuum. Vacuum doesn't guarantee quality by any means but no vacuum is not a good sign. When I use humatrope there is a vacuum as well. </p><p>HGH gurus, from alil more research on HGH mixing and etc, when u 1st inject the bac water, isn't there supposed to be a vacuum suction basically drawing/pulling your back water out into the vile? In mixing the dosage properly I've been keeping an eye out for the vacuum draw and making sure I don't damage the hgh while reconstituting it.</p><p>Inshort the viles are supposed to have vacuum correct??</p><p> </p><p>Thx,</p><p> </p><p>Creed n 3....Creed n 3....</p><p>
</p>

strong

I have experienced a vacuum draw of the bacterioststic water when I reconstitute it with a 25 ga. needle but if I reconstitute it with a slinpin then the vacuum wont pull the water out...

SemperFi

I have been using prescribed Geno and Huma for over 5 months and not a single vial has ever had vacuum pressure. In fact, right after reading this post I reconstituted a vial of Huma 5mg, vile#7335, control#ww1637amx, exp. date 05/17 using a 30g needle and it had no vacuum pressure.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Thanks for sharing Strong.

I have never used anything bigger than a 30g and your observation makes perfect sense. I will use a larger gauge needle on my next vial and see if I get the vacuum. 

I hope my original answer did not put Creed on the wrong path.

SEMPER FI

Kielbasa_Posse

I have had vacuum a ton of times. Decent HGH is usually vacuum sealed and comes looks like a perfect puck at the bottom of the vial. When you mix it it should mix perfectly clear with no residue left over, they freeze it and then bring the vial under high vacuum to remove the water,carrier solution, whichever. Process is called lypholization it also should have a little nipple on the puck. 

SemperFi

UPDATE-

Just to clear the air and to ensure that no one else is misled I did another vial using a 25g needle and sure enough the vial drew in approx. 1ml of bac water. 

So yes, pharma Huma has a vacuum seal but not enough to be automatically drawn from a smaller needle.

I am very sorry if my original post misled any member, especially Creed.

Damn, I got crow stuck in my teeth. ;)

SEMPER FI

Khor20

I think I get smarter very time I read one  your posts or replays, no joke  are a plethora of knowledge

strong

By no means did you mislead anyone. I had to read a couple times to see but I don't see any misleading info. It was just your experience at the time with a 30 ga slinpin...  Now you have a different experience : )

Acreed1

I actually use a 25 guage pin aswell. So maybe the pin is too big to notice vacuum in vial. 

But no worries of any type of misleading info

Acreed1

I'm gonna pay more attention to this next time I add bac water as I just posted below, I use a 25 guage pin too. I was thinking 25 guage pin was too big to notice any vacuum but we'll see. 

Great info tho...

Thx Strong!!

No worries Semper

Jedimax

I don't get a vacuum type of suction either and I basically do what Semper Fi does and inject he amount of air where I want to dose into the mixed vial. 

You never want to mix BAC water directly into the power and just let it slide down the side of the bottle. I don't swirl it around in the air for fear of ruining it. I rub the vial between both palms of my hands for about a minute and make sure to see if theres no clusters of powder left. If I see some residue, I'll rub the vial again for another 30 secs and its usually gone by then. 

Semper Fi, you're prescribed pharma GH? How much do you dose in a day?