Hgh cycle

K

kalpa

Once you get human GH generics don't compare. Human GH is amazing but costly. The pumps and strength from GH is also amazing. The pumps are almost to the degree of where you almost tear  a muscle. Its a great recomp to your body.

Dolf

My insurance does pay for gh. I need to break down and go to a horomone clinic and get it perscribed.

SemperFi

I have no out of pocket cost and am very fortunate for that. If you have the coverage dolf I highly recommend getting off your ass giving it a try. ;)

SEMPER FI

strong

No out of pocket... Wow, There is no question there Dolf... I was pinning 2 iu's. I upped it to 3 iu's and I'm feeling it. All the sides now. Tired, some numbness on the feet. I'm noticing more veins. Not popping but noticeable. I've only been pinning for 3 weeks. I am sure where I got mine is legit from the sides. My forearms are pumping almost like Var.

K

kalpa

Yes sir. But amazing rewards. The money you spend on generics to get from the same effects of human you just should get human.

Dolf

You're right SemperFi! The doctor I want to see is 80 miles away, and has a 2 month waiting list. I need to break down and srt the time away to see him.

Jedimax

Unfortunately my insurance wont cover it and I pay out of pocket. My transformation using GH starts several hours from now. 

Matteo542

Outlawthing, what's going on bro. Talk to jarhead he told me u were good people got a question for u. Is it cool to pm u