HGH Cycling

Big Dan T

What is the minimal amount of time required to see significant growth running HGH 191aa? From my resreach I've continue to run across the formula of 5 iu's three times a week [M,W,F] for 20 weeks; accumilating to 300 iu's total. I've also read that pinning in the fat allows a slower release of the hormone and pinning at night is most benefical because your HGH and IFG-1 levels are at their highest.

llcooljames

HI Big Dan T

Hair, eyes and skin improvements I always see after 7 days as for the muscle building well thats months later. There is evidence that proves that it takes place from about 12 weeks however this is under a microscope and in a lab. IMO 8 to10 months and others in your gym will be commenting on the growth.

I have tried alsorts of dosing morning, noon , night, before WO, post WO, split intakes you name it I have done it. In honesty I have recieved no better gains from any one direction that being said, and I am really sorry to say this I strongly believe that you are not taking enough I would without any shadow of a doubt hit a minium of 6ius daily for 5 days a week but ideally you shot every day (sorry i no its not want you want to hear but its the truth) any less is saving money but restructing gains and in some cases such a restriction that the gains will be zero when it comes to muscle growth. 

You current dose would lean you out but ONLY if your diet is fairly tight.

Note: HGH is the only substance that can actually initiate hyperplasia, which in the interest of our use in bodybuilding equates to new muscle cells. While the use of anabolic steriods can cause hypertrophy (the enlargement of EXISTING muscle cells), steriods do NOT offer the ability to recruit and mature more muscle cells. HGH can. HGH also increases protein synthesis, which can be  responsible for hypertrophy. HGH also strengthens and heals connective tissues, cartilage, and tendons. If we run a course of steriods for 12 to 16 weeks which seems to be what alot of people do (for what reason I am unsure) then it stands to reason that you have to give HGH the same amount of time at least for it to run, however in this time it has done its job but you then have to work at enlarging the cells to see them this takes another few months.