Hi all! Noob here just introducing myself!

matteblack59

Been working out for a few months. I'm 37 years old and since I started i have felt Great! Just trying to get more information about it and possibly where I can safely buy online. I have never used anything for working out. Sorry in advance if I'm out of pocket! Appreciate any help or information.

Gainz.

If you have only been working out for a few months... You probably aren't ready for gear yet.
It's a very big deal. Even though social media makes it seem incredibly easy. It's definitely not magic brother.
You need to get bloods done first, and make sure your training and diet is on absolute point!
If not... Not only are you going to waste your time and money... You can really hurt yourself.
Now if you are absolutely dead set on trying a cycle... I'm happy to help.
I can help with a workout program, diet, what compound to use, using adex to keep estrogen in check, and what pct to run to keep your Gainz.
But before you do or buy anything else... You need to go to your doctor and get a full blood work up done.
You need a baseline for your natural test levels (maybe they are in the toilet and trt can help you)
Or maybe you're one of the lucky ones and your natural T levels are 1100 and a cycle would be a waste of time and only hurt you in the long run. Or... You could have a minor cancer and starting gear can supercharge it and have fatal consequences...

I'm in no position to tell anyone they should or shouldn't do gear... If you really want to... I'm more than happy to help! And I'll help you for free 😁.

But I can't stress enough how important getting bloods is, this is your life we're talking about. Starting gear is no joke brother, you have to work harder and eat cleaner than ever!
You also have to set aside beer. That's right beer... Beer has phytoestrogens and prolactin in it. Which causes man boobs!

matteblack59

If you have only been working out for a few months... You probably aren't ready for gear yet.
It's a very big deal. Even though social media makes it seem incredibly easy. It's definitely not magic brother.
You need to get bloods done first, and make sure your training and diet is on absolute point!
If not... Not only are you going to waste your time and money... You can really hurt yourself.
Now if you are absolutely dead set on trying a cycle... I'm happy to help.
I can help with a workout program, diet, what compound to use, using adex to keep estrogen in check, and what pct to run to keep your Gainz.
But before you do or buy anything else... You need to go to your doctor and get a full blood work up done.
You need a baseline for your natural test levels (maybe they are in the toilet and trt can help you)
Or maybe you're one of the lucky ones and your natural T levels are 1100 and a cycle would be a waste of time and only hurt you in the long run. Or... You could have a minor cancer and starting gear can supercharge it and have fatal consequences...

I'm in no position to tell anyone they should or shouldn't do gear... If you really want to... I'm more than happy to help! And I'll help you for free 😁.

But I can't stress enough how important getting bloods is, this is your life we're talking about. Starting gear is no joke brother, you have to work harder and eat cleaner than ever!
You also have to set aside beer. That's right beer... Beer has phytoestrogens and prolactin in it. Which causes man boobs!

matteblack59

Ive worked out over the years but just never as committed as I am now. My older brother is big into steroids. And I used to take deca shots in the ass. But I didn't get much out of it. But I'm definitely interested in giving it a shot! I'm in the us but idk where to look for a trustworthy website online! Im a small guy. And eating 6-7 meals a day. But progress is slow! Definitely interested!

Gainz.

Ive worked out over the years but just never as committed as I am now. My older brother is big into steroids. And I used to take deca shots in the ass. But I didn't get much out of it. But I'm definitely interested in giving it a shot! I'm in the us but idk where to look for a trustworthy website online!

Well you should never take deca by itself... So no wonder why you didn't get anything out of it.
There's definitely great sources here... But... I feel like you have quite a bit to learn before taking the "plunge"

matteblack59

Well you should never take deca by itself... So no wonder why you didn't get anything out of it.
There's definitely great sources here... But... I feel like you have quite a bit to learn before taking the "plunge"
😂 what's a good source? Shit I'm not getting any younger. And I haven't felt this good in a long time but I definitely would like to get a boost. Any us based company's that are trustworthy?

Gainz.

😂 what's a good source? Shit I'm not getting any younger. And I haven't felt this good in a long time but I definitely would like to get a boost. Any us based company's that are trustworthy?
I can't discuss in open forum... One of the few rules we have here. But trust me they are extremely easy to find... You have scrolled by some... Almost every time you have been on.

unclem

you should lift for at least 3 months before jumping on gear. if its been 3 months then your ok to jump on. you want to build the foundation like a sculpter needs to build the foundation before he can finish the piece of art. and bb is a art.