Hi, I'm Berto

bertog

Hi i'm Berto from California and i'm 37 years old. I have been working out on and off for 15 years and now i'm to the point where i'm doing my research on roids. i have been taking them from time to time but realizing that my dose is to low to look the way i want. so i am here looking for cycles that will give me the look i want.

siegmund

Welcome and +1 for your intro.   You came to the right place we have a very knowledgeable  board and members that can assist you.  And welcome agion 

GS9902

Welcome to MG Berto! there are a lot of wise members here so be active and ask lots of educated questions. One of the best ways to learn about cycles is to comb through the forums and build a foundation of knowledge by reading. When you have questions about the stuff you've read or cannot find what you're looking for ask some questions by posting a thread. 

Dont forget that the most anabolic thing you can put in your body is food. So look over the diet section and don't be afraid to focus on diet first. It is commonly the last thing new users worry about but that is the biggest mistake a new user can do. Generally I recommend figuring out a diet that works for your body type. Implement the diet and run it for at least 8wks to see if the diet you've chosen to attain your specific goal is working. Tinker with it some of it isn't working or is working slowly. adjust it until it's fine tuned and you're seeing the effect you want. All in the meantime hit the gym. Line out a lifting program that will get you the results your looking for. By 8 wks of dieting and training you should see some gains toward your goal. At this point I would say you are ready to consider a cycle. Without that foundation of diet and training taking you in a direction to reach your intended goal AAS will not unfortunately get you there. even if you run high doses and lots of compounds. Dosages don't mean as much to a new user or inexperienced users. It's about laying the foundation then after time goes by you are dialed in and then the dosages can be increased and you can look for bigger gains. 

This isn't a race brother, there are no finish lines...

Dolf

X2 with GS. Get yourself an app and start tracking your calories and macros daily. Eat big, lift big, get big is not a myth.

milkin

Welcome Berto to MG, we are glad you are here. Please read the rules, stay active in the forum, and feel ask whatever questions you may have.