Hi

D

dolfanshan

Post an intro up in the forum section. Give us your stats and goals. Lots of good dudes here willing to help

siegmund

Whats up my friend , we can help you here , what happened , and . Listen shit happens , I know . First hand I was there ,,, we at mg will not turn a brother away , never , now after we help you anx we all know you then I bust your balls ) but let us help sieg

Standingup

ok cool, ready to help and get you started.  First help us by telling us about your self a bit.  How old are you, how much do you weight, what exactly is it you hope a cycle will do for you ?   All that and more if you can.

siegmund

Fucked up right , bro needs help , and gone , I just hope everything a  is ok with him for real, , thats whymi voted aginst ,25 posts ,, maybemthis is a 17 year old with hormones spinning 5am out I of control , and hes just fucked !!!! Now I may not be 100% qualiifed to help him with his problem or someone else for that.matter , but once we have him on  .  Pm we can send him to the right person ... every site has there , pct expo, ai expo just you know what I mean , so this is why I voted no ,, just maybe he will find something in one of our words , and then we lead him to the propper help ,   I truly hope your ok , guy , it is kindmof fucked up to come on a site , desperate and plp with heart reach out to you , and gone , let us know your at least alright 

D

dolfanshan

He posted this up and I responded 16 minutes later and he was already gone sieg.