High blood pressure/dbol

Ytown82

statrwd taking dbol with test cyp this week n added hawthorne berry as I heard this will help with high blood pressure sides. I feel kinda flush so far so I stopped at a pharmacy n tested my blood pressure. Normal is 120 n below out of about four categories n I'm at 126 in the second category with only a week in. Anything else besides Hawthorne berry I could take? Dose is there a day should I up it? Or just ride it out n see how it goes n will level out? Any help is appreciated! 

Dolf

You mean your top number is 126? If so that's fine and no need to worry. If it's your bottom number then you need to worry.

milkin

Elevated BP is a characteristic of dbol friend and for that reason many elect to substitute it with tbol due to its much more manageable sides. But to answer tour question, IMO, I feel that increasing H-berry would probably not prove to be all that beneficial. What dose of dbol are you taking anyway ?

MRFIXIT

120-130 Systolic BP is nothing to be concerned about unless you have a bad heart. Your diastolic should be around 80-90...

Im @ 156 /86 right now which is a little high but its temporary and im a very healthy guy so when i stop my Eq ill be back to normal.

Im no doctor and only he can tell you whats best for you but personally i think you are just fine @126

Nytex

As the guys above said that BP number isnt bad for systolic . Keep in mind though increased water retention in the body will raise B.P. and we know what d-bol is famous for right ?   A simple over the counter diuretic may be worth trying out. 

csancheezy

of vitamin C and B help to flush those cells, also green tea (caffeine free) helps, and one bayer aspirin a day thins the blood a little.. The main reason my BP went up at times on dbol was when my diet was not quite on point, make sure your diet is dialed in and also so some type of cardio a few days a week. What dosage are you running of the cyp and dbol? How far into the cycle are you?

GS9902

Good shit right there cheezy. Also lots of water can't hurt. sodium intake also could affect bp. You covered that in diet tho. Good post bro