High Performance Nutrition Guide

SemperFi

The High Performance Guide to Nutrition

http://dropcanvas.com/txp50

LINK EXPIRES IN 7 DAYS

SEMPER FI

flagcia

Very basic contents, but very important, clear and solid about each topic. Great for begginers and intermediates. Nice reading on page 45 about fats ;)

About caloric needs when setting macros, I think that 18-20Kcal/pound of body weight is very high.

Thanks for uploading!

SemperFi

High performance requires high calories to promote growth.

Calories per pound of body weight is all TDEE, goal & individually dependent. On average I am in the 17-18/lb range and I am 50+ years old!!!! You young pups should need that and more if you expect to make gains that will shine with the addition of supplementation. 

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Don't take it as gospel Calm. ;) I only offered it for the information. I have a ton of eBooks that I will continue to post over time.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Been listening to podcasts a lot lately. a wide range of bod topics, from gear to peptides, to training styles, competition, prep and so on. You know what the lions share of discussion is on? Diet and nutrition, even when it's supposed to be about gear. Diet and nutrition. Peak week? Diet and nutrition. Peptides? Diet and nutrition. Training for powerlifting? Diet and nutrition. It's become extremely clear to me. Diet and nutrition. Even when they are talking trash about the New York Pro. Diet and nutrition. Repeat after me: Diet and nutrition lol!!!

calmb4dastorm

Blast, diet and nutrion. Its become more and more evident that diet and nutrition is what's really more important than gear and training. Yes, they have their place respectively but we know thst proper nutrition and diet is key to getting the Physique to look its best. There's no longer a benefit from cookie cutter meal plans and training regimens. I showed a lady one of my personal meal plans and she asked how the hell could i eat as much food as i plan out. Of course, i told her how i time my meals and it simply works for me because my metabolism csn support it. Sure i train, sure i supplement with PEDs, but my nutrition is what ties it all together. I eat to meet my goals. I adjust macros as needed, primarily focusing on my carbs and protein. 

blastthru23

Exactly. I have been listening to podcasts by Scott Abel. He is all about getting acquainted with ones own biofeedback. He's not an "If it fits your macros" kind of guy, nor am I, but he's also not into carb cycling and stuff, which I am. But, the take away for me, is to adjust your diet when the body gives indication to do so. Sometimes one may need more carbs, or fat. I tend to stay rigid, but I've discovered that I can tweak my macros when needed. An important distinction many need to make however, is that sometimes, and likely more often than not, one "thinks" they are hankering for carbs when it's really just a psychological response to stress from dieting down. For me, I know when I am truly hypoglycemic, which in turn may cause catabolism and I do not want that. So, I adjust and have a small serving of some carbs with yogurt or cheese. A small snack as such isn't going to result in any appreciable fat gain, but it may preserve muscle, and stabilize blood sugar so I am not all spaced out and shaky. Again, its a process, and to get into the process is the goal. From 'lifestyle' to just "life as I live it." 

siegmund

hey jason

i told you i would get your karma back to you just gave you another +2.   ... im a man of my word. and also i appolagize. on the era. , with the dates. i was unaware of the differnce.  

I DO HOPE IF YOU STILL DIDNT GET YOUR PRODUCT THAT YOU POSTED ANOTHER REVIEW.  ???  I GOT YOUR BACK NOW. 

SIEG