honest about being on AAS

N

noveskeelite

Who do you guys tell in real life that your "on". I am into power lifting and it's definitely prevalent and some guys are open about it and others chose to lie. Personally I think the misconceptions regarding use cause people to lie. For example "oh that's the only reason your strong" cause as we know steroids are magic and you don't have to work hard anymore lol.

Answering my own question I don't make my use public but I have a circle of friends who also use that I tell about my usage. Other users obviously get it. If a random person were to ask me if I'm natural or not my response would depend on the person asking. To most people I'd probably lie and say yes I'm natural and hell no I don't take steroids lol

siegmund

I dont tell anyone I deny it ill tell you a funny story .about a year ago I got a new po , and while at my home he asked hey you use steroids .. hell no :) anyways I was signing off parol and that day he says we got a problem, I pissed dirty for aas , well first off they dont test for aas , bbut they could. I still denied it .I was maxed out , anyway nothing they could do but he started laugh he sAid I thought you would admit it ,, hell no he nes I was jucised .. pic s lie I.m bigger I wont admit unless its someone I run with but I run alone

N

noveskeelite

I was at a meet in march. And overheard two guys right behind me talking about Tren and anadrol lol. They weren't being discrete about it at all. Other guys tho will deny deny deny till their blue in the face even tho its obvious they are lol. Basically I only tell other users that im on. Too many misconceptions to tell average people.

I benched 405 and deadlifted 610 before I ever touched anabolics. But if I told your average person they would instantly discredit everything ive done and attribute it to juice.

Standingup

I hate being dishonest and feeling like I live with a secret, but sadly I found out its the way this has to be. I made the mistake of telling my 5 closest friends . 1 is no longer a friend because he kept making remarks like " well maybe I should just inject my self and become huge " then he got increasingly more aggressive with me till he finally picked a fight.  Another friend was not supposed to tell his wife, but he was so jealous at the fact his wife kept commenting how good I looked  so he said " oh well you know that's all steroids "

The problem is whoever you tell inevitably uses it to throw back in your face eventually, or to discredit any of your accomplishments.

siegmund

Exactly standing ,you know I busted my balls my back ,for 25 year natty to give myself the frame I got ,so what now I'm older and I throw a little aas in the the mix ,oh well who the fuck are to people to judge me ,I worked for mine not to mention ,others are pouring a quart of vodak down there throat ed ,and others are eating bottle fulls of pills ,not to mention last  the ones sticking needles in there vains and running around cheating on wife and family ,no I'm at work then home in my basement with my family ,doing my thing haters will hate 

N

noveskeelite

yep exactly why I only tell other users. because even tho I got to VERY strong lifts naturally the second someone finds out im "ON" they would be like "oh the only reason hes strong is because of steroids.....id be that strong too"