How best to use Rx’s I’ve been prescribed

MDM11

I have been prescribed the following by an online HRT clinic. The clinic seems willing to prescribe whatever I want - which is great; I am just not confident in their dosing amount / schedule and would like advice on how I might modify it to make it more efficient / productive for me.

- testosterone cypionate: 200mg per week divided into two .5ml doses (one on Tuesday, the other on Saturday).

- nandrolone: 100mg per week (divided into two weekly doses - one on Monday, the other on Friday)

- hcg: .13ml twice per week (this dose seems low to me based on past experience)

- tesamorelin: .5ml each night (6 nights on / one night off).

Curious what you all think and how you recommend I should adjust dosing / frequency - if at all.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I have been prescribed the following by an online HRT clinic. The clinic seems willing to prescribe whatever I want - which is great; I am just not confident in their dosing amount / schedule and would like advice on how I might modify it to make it more efficient / productive for me.

- testosterone cypionate: 200mg per week divided into two .5ml doses (one on Tuesday, the other on Saturday).

- nandrolone: 100mg per week (divided into two weekly doses - one on Monday, the other on Friday)

- hcg: .13ml twice per week (this dose seems low to me based on past experience)

- tesamorelin: .5ml each night (6 nights on / one night off).

Curious what you all think and how you recommend I should adjust dosing / frequency - if at all.
If your paying for a tailored service you should probably do what they're telling you to do.

If your asking how to turn that into a cycle, take about 3 times as much. But then you'll run out and I don't know how your clinic will handle refilling prescriptions several times over.

And nandrolone can be injected once a week in full dose.

suppsforlife

overall sounds good? is this your first time using steroids? sounds great. as @Lee.the.Human said, you'll likely need to increase dosages. But for a first timer - that all sounds good, maybe increase dosage of test a bit, but then again, for the first time (especially stacked with nandrolone), that's enough. BTW, what's nandrolone ester? Decanoate? once a week is indeed enough if so, but twice a week won't harm.
overall, frequency and dosage sounds fairly good.

MDM11

overall sounds good? is this your first time using steroids? sounds great. as @Lee.the.Human said, you'll likely need to increase dosages. But for a first timer - that all sounds good, maybe increase dosage of test a bit, but then again, for the first time (especially stacked with nandrolone), that's enough. BTW, what's nandrolone ester? Decanoate? once a week is indeed enough if so, but twice a week won't harm.
overall, frequency and dosage sounds fairly good.
Thank you for the reply and helpful info.

To answer your question, it is decanoate.