How harsh is anadrol really?

expdom

When I was Learning I was alway taught that anadrol was  one of the harshest oral compounds and should be run in a very minimal way. I do love the stuff and don't get some of the sides my friends do, I guess that can be said for just about anything though. My strength gains are massive, and it puts size on me quick and it's better size than I ever get off of dbol. Even still I Really didn't run it very often because I always heard and read how bad it was for your health. I'm not sure what forum it was on but at least a few weeks ago I read thru some posts of guys talking about how anadrol is actually prescribed so I did some research and was shocked because I kept finding things like this.

The recommended daily dose in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg of body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but higher doses may be required, and the dose should be individualized. Response is not often immediate, and a minimum trial of three to six months should be given. Following remission, some patients may be maintained without the drug; others may be maintained on an established lower daily dosage. A continued maintenance dose is usually necessary in patients with congenital aplastic anemia.

That means that some people take 500mg per day of anadrol prescribed by a dr and that seems like a crazy high dose to me. There were alot of warnings of possible bad side effects but show me a drug that doesn't have those.

D

dolfanshan

I had always read and been told halo is the nasty one, and should be taken at lower doses. 

L

LuckyPharm

That is super interesting. I would like to read that info for myself. Anadrol has always scared me just because of the stories I have heard from people about it. I have not personally experienced it nor have I seen documantation to support positive or negative feedback. But i do hear it is bad ass. ABOMBS AWAY! lol

Outlawthing

I will say this i tried a anadrol once in place of dbol  been years ago don't remember dose and such but  made me strong at gym but didn't take long and I could squeeze shit out my nips thats when I said no thanks that's not normal Shit here  hardcore only 

expdom

It really gives me some nasty acne sides but it mostly isn't so harsh other than that I don't think, not for me anyway. I have never tried halo but am willing to give it a short run sometime if given the chance. If i've heard universal negativity about anything I would say it's cheque drops, alot of people say that it's pretty bad assed. I have also heard that there is no better pre workout though, i've heard of guys who lost track of time and ended up staying at the gym all day because you get so focused you just don't notice.

I am the 1

What scared me about halo is you could die if you are not careful with you dose. Plus it is very toxicon the liver.

jedward

I'm currently taking anadrol now.. I take 50mg in the morning and 50mg in the afternoon.. Total of 100mg per day and planning to take it for the next 5 weeks. This is my second time taking anadrol and on my own experience. Anadrol is good when you run it with testosterone. I gain more energy and got more bigger than I use to be.  My diet plays a big role as well..

D

dolfanshan

Good to see you jedward...that's a pretty significant dose of adrol. How are your strength and weight gains with adrol. I'm curious to know also when you stop the adrol how much water weight and strength you lose when its just the test sustaining you? Keep us updated brother!

Gsbardin1

dolfanshan said:
</p><p>Good to see you jedward...that's a pretty significant dose of adrol. How are your strength and weight gains with adrol. I'm curious to know also when you stop the adrol how much water weight and strength you lose when its just the test sustaining you? Keep us updated brother!</p><p>
 I will be hopping on anadrol in a few days, I'm not jedward haha but I'll message you how it goes if you want  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

shark71bx1

I have done both, The drol gave me insane gains in strength. I was doing 315 for 6 reps at 245lbs in one month I was maxing 455 and getting 405 for 4x4, and I was 260lbs of bad intensions....a few years later I couldn't find drol so I pointed to halo...I had good strength gains again with almost no change in bodyweight...I stopped after three weeks because I was borderline phsycotic...It put me in a very dangerous place. I wanted to smash everyone and everything. I am the first one to say roid rage is bullshit, act like a man not a punk because your bigger than most, BUT that shit will make you nuts and has to be superbad on the inside

D

dolfanshan

Agreed on the roid rage part. For the most part its bullshit. If you're a nice guy you'll be nice. If you're an asshole it'll make you a super asshole.