how is this for a blast?

unclem

please be hard on me but i was thinking hows this for a cycle:

test E 500mg 250 mon & 250mg on thurs.
winstrol 100mg qod inject
anavar 20mg i got var from gtg co. 10mg 2 x's qd
metformin 500mg 2 times a day
tren ace till i run out about 12 weeks.
b- complex injections 1 cc veternarian product.

suppsforlife

100 mg of Winstrol a day + 20 mg/day of Anavar can out way too much strain on your liver.
I also don't see any liver protection iny oru cycle.
Plus, Tren ace for 12 weeks? isn't it a lot for every day (or every other day) injection? especially with winstrol inject that you should do it daily and likely to be painful....

Gainz.

Injectable winny... oh boy. Plus tren a and anavar... that's a lot of liver toxicities.
I would drop the anavar. It's not gonna do much compared to the tren and winny. Just putting added strain on your liver.
And as @suppsforlife said you definitely need a liver support.
And I don't know shit about metformin. @JohnJuan might be able to help you there.
But other than that... I'd say you're good to go.
But definitely curious about how much tren a per day or eod you plan on using?

Papa.Smurf0311

var and winny? id just do var. winny will turn your joints into glass. and if youre running tren, you will be lifting heavy and allot so youd want you joints in check.

unclem

please be hard on me but i was thinking hows this for a cycle:

test E 500mg 250 mon & 250mg on thurs.
winstrol 100mg qod inject
anavar 20mg i got var from gtg co. 10mg 2 x's qd
metformin 500mg 2 times a day
tren ace till i run out about 12 weeks.
b- complex injections 1 cc veternarian product.
i got liver protection, iam droping the var, droping the winny only doing 4- 6 weeks of tren ace eod, upping the test to 1gr.

suppsforlife

var and winny? id just do var. winny will turn your joints into glass. and if youre running tren, you will be lifting heavy and allot so youd want you joints in check.
while its true that winny will hurt your joints more, Anavar is still not going to have the same drying effect as Winstrol would. they both have their own advantages and disavantages.