How many Brands

D

Dont_trip

Do you got in your drawer.I currently have 4 different brands of prop in my drawer.I think it has helped me determine where they stand in terms of potency.What do you guys got in your drawer.Do you like to stick to one brand I personally am a prop collecter LOL

N

noveskeelite

I prefer finding one that I know works for me(minimal pip) and real of.course and sticking with it. At one point I had 3 or 4 including home.brew.....now im back down to 2

K

krisbr

I think I have 4 or so. I'd prefer to stick with one I know works but I've had the bad luck of watching some good one taking money and hauling ass. 

Standingup

Ive tried 14 brands I believe maybe more if Im forgetting a few , but right now I only have 5 different ones.  There was a time yes when Id only run one brand, everything else just sat there because it wasn't as good.

D

dionysus

My goal is to have all of you post just me as a "1 Stop Shop" and RELIABLE Us Domestic source. ;)

DL

D

Dont_trip

thats why when you speak I take a second and listen.You got more oil in you left butt cheek then Ive got in my entire body LOL

D

Dont_trip

And something I would look forward to,domestic AI of quality. I dont like getting AI domestic idk why I just feel more comfortable with overseas for pct,AI so hopefully you can change that