How much to run a cycle ?

Standingup

Last summer/fall I was in a position to supply a great friend with everything he needed to run a cycle and PCT . Unfortunately I am no longer in that position and he wants to run again. Apparently he didnt quite grasp the value of what I had given him and now that hes seeing the cost hes a little shocked. He had cycled before so I thought hed kind of know what this stuff cost but apparently not. I also see a lot of guys getting in to this and very quickly start to get "cheap" .  So I think its best to have a ballpark number before you even start . The number I have in my head is $600.00 -$750.00 , for that Im figuring 4-5 bottles of test, arimidex, proviron, HCG, Clomid , Nolvadex. and some vitamin supliments . Obviously by the time you are running more complex cycles you should have a grasp on the cost of things, but yet here I am as I said, with this friend who is 36 and trying to get him to buy his cycle , ancilliaries and peptides is like pulling teeth.

Im curious what you guys set as a budget if any, and if you think my guestimate is reasonable. Personally I dont think about the cost, but for those who do having a realistic number before you start is important. Its not wise to get cheap once you start this process.

milkin

No real set budget for myself Stand since I drop back down to cruise and run doc's oil which eleminates pct. So unless I am getting feisty and throwing in a cut stack or a super blast run with shorts I would say on average my cycles run around $350. Keep in mind though, I always buy in bulk and when promo's are abundent which is just about always. 

Zewi

"The number I have in my head is $600.00 -$750.00 , for that Im figuring 4-5 bottles of test, arimidex, proviron, HCG, Clomid , Nolvadex. "

you only need 3 bottles of test if you just doing a basic 12 weeks cycle.  and your cycle should be no more than 350$ like milkin said.. 

but as far as vitamins go you dont need as much as you think since you not taking a very strong oral, and you should be getting more than enough from your diet. Really only vitamins you need is C and D..  

JOKER

Honestly, the real budget you need to plan for is  your food intake during this cycle. The gear is just a means to an end. Food is what will get you there.

Obviously you need to plan out your cycle, pct (if you're not a trt guy) ai's, needles etc etc but planning your meals and food intake is far more important brother

Just my opinion =)

Standingup

I had set him up on a 16 week cycle, with 4 weeks of anavar at the end and pharma proviron throughout. Plus PCT and HCG.

But at 16 weeks w 750 mg a week, running teste 500 thats 4 bottles at 95.00 a bottle  thats 380.00 right there . 100.00 for a bag of adex , at least 120 pills of bayer proviron @25 mg each is 30.00 per 20 pills so thats 180.00 , 2 5000 iu HCG at 40.00 each is 80.00 , then 60 clomids at 50mg each and 60 nolvadex at 20 mg each forget how much they cost but lets say 100.00 for both.   I think Im at 840 already arent I ?

milkin

Zewi and Joker in the house?  Who left the door open ? Welcome back bro's and put our address in your garmin so you wont get lost again :)

siegmund

Couldn't agree more, a god base on food would be around 80-100 w for food for your red meats ,and fish ,eggs ,brown riice ,veg's ,etc .