How the Cow eats Cabbage

ramdisck

Typically the phrase "how the cow ate the cabbage" means you are telling the honest truth or telling them how it is.  That's because a cow eating cabbage is like this; You can have cabbage in one hand and hold your other hand out and he'll shit the cabbage he just ate into your hand.

Well this cycle I've increased my calories to 5000 a day like i always do. I am eating whole foods and cut out salt completely.  I swear I am a cow eating cabbage because I am only renting my food.  for increasing my calories by 75% i am shitting like 150% more often.  does anyone else encounter this when they are running a cycle and eating a surplus of calories? it almost has me worried I am eating more than my body can use and wasting time and money on good food.

swolesam

Shit Ram - LOL had to throw that in there!

ok, when im on a bulk cycle, i always take digestive enzymes to help me break down the excess calories so it wont just "pass through" me. I dont think i shit more as long as I break down my meals down into smaller portions throughout the day like every 2 hours or so. If i eat too much in 1 sit down, yes my digestion is disturbed and i do shit much more. I guess that's a sign that my body repelled out the extra foods that were not assimilated vs small meals where the body keeps utilizing the nutrients every 2 hours.

Your metabolism might be slowing down, it does happen on bulk cycles for me towards the end. Take supps to increase your metabolism hence you will utilize more of the calories you're ingesting. Examples are Green Tea Extract (high % EGCG), Flax seed oil (pills or liquid) helps digestion, CLA helps metabolism, and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, and green coffee bean extract.

Thinking outside the box, sometimes towards the end of bulk cycles, i start to feel Insulin Insensitivity kicking in to some degree as well. I would be gaining bad weight for no reason (no change in diet,..) and i just know my body is not responding to calories the "right way", and definitely more frequent and increased urination. I start using carb metabolizing supplements like Chromium, Cinnamon, ALA. They work 90% of the time, but if they dont work, i resort to my trusted Metformin for a month or so to help sensitize the cells to react to insulin properly. How i measure that is i use my Glucometer upon waking up, and 2 hours after meals to see where my blood glucose is, and keep log before starting to administer carb metabolizers/Metformin, and on thereafter to monitor results decreased glucose level in the blood upon waking & within 2 hours from a meal.

Dont know what other symptoms you're having brother, but im throwing ideas out there that are relevant to what you're saying - hopefully of some help :)

ramdisck

Just started my cycle ago so it might just be the change in diet.  I'm not really experiencing anything different other than lower libido and anxiety, but I think i am just getting used to the NPP.  I have been eating smaller meals all day. I added two 800 calories meals,  mixed nuts and protein shake. I'm a small guy so I can never really eat a lot in one sitting unless i'm sitting for a long time!