How versatile is test?

Dolf

I've stolen Marcus Luttrell's "Never Quit" motto. That's his Lone Survivor Foundation motto. If any of you ever get the chance to read his book Lone Survivor...do it! 

SemperFi

Griz...

Is your cycle making you feel all warm and fuzzy?! 

Answer that tomorrow after your dbol pump. ;)

SEMPER FI

Big Nasty

Good stuff and smart Sam.. You will still get lots and all the help you need whatever your fitness goals are. Its a lifestyle and journey for most of us on here.  

M

Mister A

Yeah - all warm and fuzzy. That NPP is at 600mg now. All the Dbol in the world can't make this fuse any longer. I'm ready to fight inanimate objects. But when someone decides they're not ready for AAS until they max out their natty gains, it warms my heart like a campfire on a cold night.

Sam shoot me a PM and Ill send it over to you. I cant post it on the forum. No pearls for the swine. ;)

K

kalpa

If this is you first cycle how long have You been lifting natty? I would recommend you on anything till you hit your wall then you should think had before you to on. Once you start test it will shut you down the longer your on it. You first cycle should only be test. Cken isn't anything special in my book. Diet is king . You have lost a great deal of weight so you know what but takes.