I apologize if I am wrong

D

Dont_trip

Hey guys recent events have prompted me to make this post.I dont want people to think that all I do is "call Out" people.I care about everyone here and just am trying to look out for everyone.But if I am going to far im Sorry,I dont want to flood the post but its in my personality.So again brothers im sorry if I crossed any lines 

siegmund

You didnt cross anylines you filled my shoes :)) gives me  .  More time for real life I usd to be up in every post bro , and for the same reason you do you love the site and truly care about the brothers here fro admin to  .  Mods to then newbee , it was me xstills is me but , at a very minium anymore , I needed to catch my head , so I say becareful , beccause it can become very addicting , and from time to time you might make a bad call andmit will all be in vain ,, but no bro your , dedication shows fornthe siite and brothers I waited 7 months to have brothers like you guys here , my heart is still here with everyone andnsite   I just neededm to fall back and clear the head. Sieg

D

Dont_trip

I think Im going to do the same as you and step back a little.It is addicting and you begin to care for this site more and more I appreciate the kind words

Standingup

Whachu talkin bout willis ?   What just because youve been making threads lately ?  I say keep it up and nice job. I see no reason to apologize  but its nice to know you actually take time to reflect. 

siegmund

There is nothing wrong with caring ,, but remember you have a wife and  .  Kids and  .  Family , and other obligations ,, dont do whatn I did dt 

D

dolfanshan

Everybody is wrong from time to time. Nothing wrong with it.  You just have to own it and accept responsibility for it and admit it. That's the difference between being  a man and being a boy.

D

Dont_trip

I started questioning my recent actions....But I just received some encouraging words that re lit this fire .Reassuring me Im doing the right thing =) My heart is in this site and I will standup For EVERYONE here no questions asked,You guys are my brothers man I mean it

milkin

Whoa.. What's up with this ?? Guys, speak your mind because that's our motto here ! If anyone breaks the rules rest assured that we will let them know but certainly do not be afraid to voice your opinion. We are not just a other review site with cookie cutter a forum dialogue that members must follow, not in the least. Speak your mind, share your knowledge, experiences, and opinions with the community.