I died tonight

SharonKY

Yes....I died.....trainer sent me my program which included Dead Landmines.....after googling and watching a video....I did them...8 sets of 20 seconds each.  DEAD! DIED! I mean, someone call the coroner........I need to be shocked back to life.

SemperFi

Get the rest you need and be resurrected in the morning.

They are called dead landmines for a reason! ;)))))

SEMPER FI

SharonKY

True, SF!  The guys at the gym were like "what the hell are those"....then EVERYONE tried them.... and we all died. LOL  Mass Casualty at the gym tonight!

I

icdeadlifters

SharonKY said:
</p><p>Yes....I died.....trainer sent me my program which included Dead Landmines.....after googling and watching a video....I did them...8 sets of 20 seconds each.  DEAD! DIED! I mean, someone call the coroner........I need to be shocked back to life. <br /><br /></p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>BAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOM.</p>

SharonKY

Tonight I am supposed to do them with a kickback lunge instead of squat....**starts to cry**

Im horrible at lunges with my MS, my balance sucks! 

SemperFi

That is correct Sharon. +2

Without the deadlift it is simply a landmine 180.

Either are a killer core exercise. The dead landmine is an awesome whole body compound exercise.

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

You got girl.... Those kickbacks can get ya, my wife can't stand them or any lunges. You got it, that lil bit of bs is not gonna stop you. This is minor compared to what you have endured, and conquered.  

KICK IN BEAST MODE.....

SharonKY

Well I did them....and fell the entire time....I wish I could do lunges...I just cannot.  Maybe it will improve as I do them....one can only hope.

Little K

SharonKY said:
</p><p>Well I did them....and fell the entire time....I wish I could do lunges...I just cannot.  Maybe it will improve as I do them....one can only hope.</p><p>
</p><p>But...like you said, you did them!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

calmb4dastorm

Try them barefoot! And try them standing in place with the TRX band for stability. Some people are like, ew barefoot in the gym, yaasss! Or toe shoes like vibrams or Adidas adipure might assist. Free your mind...relax...then be like Nike and Just do it! Control your thoughts... Trust the process...it takes time for someone with MS to have mind control over their extremities, but YOU CAN do it! 

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>I go barefoot on a regular basis. It provides great stability and might be a great option.</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Nothing wrong with a "hippy" workout.... Lmao</p>

B

Burrr

[[{"fid":"31306","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Dead Landmines by Jim Stoppani","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]