I need help mixing my HGH powder?

Jedimax

I finally have some HGH powder and BW vials! I'm confused about the HGH sticky thread? Below this paragraph is what it said. Each vial of HGH is 24 IU's and I have a 30 mL vial of BW.  I dont know how much bacteriostatic water to add in each vial of 24 IU's? I have several 3 CC X 20 G at 1 and 1/2 inch syringes. My subq insulin needles are 1 CC X 29 G X 1/2 inch and I'd like to use 2 IU's at first and then bump up to a total of 4 IU's a day at 2 separate injections. Maybe even a total of 5 IU's a day at a split dose at the 3rd or 4th month. The insulin syringe goes from 10-100. I plan to use this stuff starting monday. I was going to buy T3 but read here I need T4 because of the 1/4th coversion to T3 so I now have T4 pills at 100 mcgs. I know BW helps keep HGH potent up to a month and HGH needs to be used at least 6 months to see results. Sorry if I sound like an idiot but I could use some help please? 

Conversions: 

1 ml = 1 cc -/+ 
100 units per 1 cc 
6 mg = 18iu 
1 ml = 18iu 
.50 ml = 9iu 
.25 ml = 4.5iu 

Some people choose to only do it in cc’s but here is how you can do it in units on a slin dart 

5.5 = 1iu, so 2iu = 11 on a slin dart 

Ignatius

If each vial is 24iu and you add in 1cc of water then you will have 2.4iu per every 10mark on the slin pin. Add 2 cc and you will have 1.2iu every 10 mark. 

Jedimax

Ok so Im looking at the mixing syringe and 1 CC is the 1 mark? 2 CC for the 2 mark? Yes, I'm still learning about this. Its actually my first time so I want to get it right if you know what I mean?

Jedimax

Thanks so much! So how would I do the math? For example, if the powder vial were 45 IU, I'd add 1 CC of BW and that would be 4.5 IU on the 10 mark ? 2 CC and its 2.25 IU on the 10 mark? Whatever the total IU of the powder is, adding 1 CC is 1/10th of the IU and thats at the 10 mark on the slin pin?

C

cellblock

Ok its pretty simple bro.  Mix your 24iu vial with 2cc of BW or sterile water.  Then every 10 on an insulin syringe equals 1.2 iu of hGH.  To use 2iu simple shoot a dose of about 15 tics on the syringe.  This will actually give you 1.8 iu.  

But simply divide 24 by 200 (because there's 200 tics in 2CCs) and you get .12.  So every tic on the syringe in 0.12 iu of hGH.  Multiple 0.12 times the number of tics and you have your dose.