I need to take a step back....

D

Dont_trip

And chill for a While been getting to involved in this site that I love LOL....I dont want to give out the wrong vibes because sometimes my passion for this site can end up mis guided or mis interpreted....It could be the pills talking though I did take a little extra today and it got me a lil looped out.....I might be off for the next few days because I am getting too involved with wanting to see this site blossom that I wear my emotions on my sleeve and have been posting too aggressively....Sieg you no what im talking about my brother =)
I have not felt myself 2 day....And I feel as tho My contributions as of right now are not out weighing my negativity And for that Guys I Sincerely Apologize...
I hope to return to MG Revitalized But I'm not sure when that will be I may check in periodically through out the day But I will not be posting very much until my Feet are standing firm =)

D

dolfanshan

Powerful hormones and pain meds don't mix sometimes brother...take a break and gather yourself. We know where your heart is. Just gotta get your mind in the same place. Pain is a motherfucker. Especially back pain. Anyone whose had it knows. It can make you grouchy as hell. Even towards your own loved ones.

siegmund

Lol in a good way , my brother , you dont need to step back , your doing just fine , ,, I told you your filling my shoes and thats not a bad thing ,, this is what makes up a site , and you heard , and seen assumptions , and passed them on ,, .. now on a personal lvl , and as a fr, loose the pills !!! Been there done that , I got bulging dics, herniated, disc , degenerate , dics , etc. Etc. The pills made it worse , when I was away from them , is when I realized , they make the pIn worse , its true , you couldnt force feed me a pill ,, tho Im guilty of having a few to many wine coolers , and letting my love for mg , bubble over ,, like you , not to mention a puff or two , so yes I feel you ,, so as I did humble your self , and post some more ,, sieg

H

Hivoltrainer

You did what you thought was right as far your comment on my post. I let my anger affect what I said instead of processing it through my cool and calm mind. I should have PM'd you and worked all that out. Sorry about what your going through. My wife who is a member of some boards. Has been MIA due to the same issue. I know first had it's load you bare. I'm Sending you a FR. Any question I can answer to help ease your mind about my credibility I'm more than willing. I'm sorry for any line I crossed with my words. I hope we turn that encounter into a positive.

K

krisbr

Damn dt, I really like you're posts. I hope you'll be back soon. The board will be missing your presence here.

D

Dont_trip

For the kind words I hope to be back to help this community reach its potential and stand with my brothers here