I want to Thank The Mods/Administration

D

Dont_trip

Hey guy's thank you for letting the members here and myself speak freely....I appreciate you guys running the site the way you do and Not like a Gestapo...That is all =)

H

Hivoltrainer

yeah we aren't each other biggest fan foe show! But.......if we wanna hash it out like men do on the imaginary-net (play key board ninja) it's cool to be able to do that. Also when weeding out the bullshit and doing house keeping blunt talk is needed. I find new reason to love this site all the time. Act stupid or be untruthful around here ain't no life boat coming to save you learn to swim or log your ass off. If your here to learn how to care for your body. How to add those plates you just cant seem to push (or pull) or shave those extra seconds off that mile it doesnt matter whats said or thought about you. Its all good trip. Your the coolest asshole i know fam. 

D

Dont_trip

Bro much appreciated,That is important helping guys reach new goals,whether it be in training,diet,aas or just life and Like you said as long as guy's come here honest and willing to help/be helped then welcome to the family....It is when source's try and come here hiding a big secret....because secrets can be killers.Thanks again brotha look forward to hearing some of your knowledge.

H

Hivoltrainer

And I respect how you protect what's yours. People don't realize the frame of mind it takes to do that. You have to give less of a shit whats thought about you than anyone. Oh it's easy to say you dont. But everyone does. I plan on making MG my home. Thanks you for being gracious in spite of our different views.