I would like a steroid knowlege test

Standingup

I would like a test that all members can take whenver they feel ready . So in addition to their Karma they can get a score on their knowledge.

Id say a test made up of random multiple choice questions that is timed would be the only way to do it.  What do you think , sound interesting ?

Standingup

uh oh I even got a neg for this one !!   lololol  bet some fat little fucker who doesn't know jack shit is threatened by the idea .

Bigstick_00

I like the idea. I'm not all that experienced as a user and have not taken more than two varieties of steroids, but I would be nice to test my memory and see what I have retained through research!

D

dolfanshan

I need a printable study guide included. Lol I only have personal experience in a select few compounds that I have run. I do however do a lot of reading up due to young coworkers who jump head on into aas without any knowledge or research. I try to help em out the best I can. A recent example is my coworker who overpaid for 2 bottles of no label test and just started injecting 1 ml once a week and has no serm or ai on hand. I'm working on getting him to join MG and get schooled up by knowledgeable brothers.

obama8mychikn

Don't chew em up standingup..... prob a troll, or ugl quality control, with a masters in causing havoc in a room....... I SAY DO IT FOR THE SIMPLE FACT I'VE READ THREADS OF NEWBIES THAT ARE ALREADY JACKED WITH NO P.C.T., JUST ORALS, ETC......IT'S RETARDED JUST TO ORDER GEAR WITH NO KNOWLEDGE. THEY GET ON HERE JUST TO ORDER.... PARTICIPATION IS THE KEY... NEVER SEEN A 100lb dumb bell move itself.... im down with a test

R

RP4U

I think it would have to be a rotation of random questions so no one could tell their buddies whats on the test (just trying to keep 'em honest) LOL