iam on the tren train!!!!

Papa.Smurf0311

lol... because nobody gives a fuck if youre running tren. especially if you claim to have ran it multiple times. like "hey guys!! im on the Tren Train!!! yeah!!! yay!! oh by the way, ive ran it multiple times." just sounds stupid.

unclem

your just a dumb idiot, figures theres always one child in the bunch. dont read if it bothers you.

Pedrito0906

did my second shot today got the itchies but iam feeling it. 300mg taken.
I'm mostly concern about the cough man. I'll be taking 75mg E3D diluted with Test and Mast, also I'll warming it up.

I've been watching videos and the horror stories are mainly people with high dosages, in which they don't control estrogen, either too high or super low.

Gainz.

lol... because nobody gives a fuck if youre running tren. especially if you claim to have ran it multiple times. like "hey guys!! im on the Tren Train!!! yeah!!! yay!! oh by the way, ive ran it multiple times." just sounds stupid.

You must not be very active...
Theres a ton of members who are just starting tren, and looking to start tren.
They are dying for information about how people are reacting to it.
So in short... almost every single person here does care that he's on tren.
It's why the fuck we're here... to share experiences... to ask questions and track progress... to get motivation from our fellow brothers and positive feedback.

So... I'm not sure where that came from... but I'll stop here for now.
This isn't the forum for that...

@unclem
I can't wait to start, I'll be running tren e and tren ace
250mg of tren e per week and 50mg of ace eod
That works out to 400mg per week.
I can't wait to see the difference between ace and e.
I'll also be running mast e and mast p (same doses)

And I'm fucking pumped you're on tren... I'm gonna rent a billboard and start a fucking parade!
I want nothing but the best for my brothers here, and like to live vicariously through them when possible!
If anyone has a problem with that.. they can eat a dick... they can eat a whole bag of dicks... just shoveling dicks into their mouth like a fucking dick wood chipper!

XOXO

unclem

Yes sir. Loved the A back in the day. Finaplix-H pellets.
yes that was the bomb i want that feeling from pellets. those were the bomb make 100mg/ ml 30ml vials sometimes 50ml vials. lineman are you going to put your name on the list for finaplix-h, i already did!

Gainz.

yes that was the bomb i want that feeling from pellets. those were the bomb make 100mg/ ml 30ml vials sometimes 50ml vials. lineman are you going to put your name on the list for finaplix-h, i already did!

Really got me wanting to try these pellets!

Speaking of... I just seen tren suspension-base for the first time. I think it was 80mg...
Really want to try like 4-6 weeks of test base and tren base.
I'm sure the pip would be brutal... but I'm definitely willing to give it a shot.

unclem

the pellets are awesome bandit, first shot you start showing veins plus i made it good but the cough was worse then what i got now but pellets best tren i ever had. put your name on the list bandit for when they come in.

Gainz.

the pellets are awesome bandit, first shot you start showing veins plus i made it good but the cough was worse then what i got now but pellets best tren i ever had. put your name on the list bandit for when they come in.

I'm thinking about it...