IGF-1

dukecityirons

hi again guys,

So i was thinking about AAS and i posted a few days ago and got great suggestions from all of you and one of them was to stay off of the AAS and to maybe try peptides, because of m goals to lean out and not gain a whole lot of weight. so i have been doing a lot of research about them (there are so many). Anyways i was thinking of IGF-1 and maybe something else with it. I guess my question would be what if anything should i add to it also how much do i need if i buy 1mg vials to last me 2-3 months at a time. i train 5 times a week and am going to add more carbs into my diet if i do hop on this. I'm 6'1'' 205-210lbs and 15-20% body fat. Also what would be a good dose to start at. Oh ya and i have been training for 1 and a half years, but before that i played sports all through high school, so i am no stranger to the irons. I am very detected to the development of my body. not to sure if i would ever compete but not turned off to the idea. so any help with th math conversions would be good. any help from you guys would be great. thanks please if i have left anything out let me know. oh this would be my first time.

D

dolfanshan

Good question +1. I'm not well versed on hgh or peptides,  but standing is very well educated on this subject. I'd send standing a FR and see if he can answer your questions and/or give you suggestions. Another suggestion would be to stay natural for the time being and go on a good ketosis diet. HIIT cardio, keto diet, and hardcore training will definitely cut body fat. Just remember that when you cut body fat you're also gonna lose some muscle too. Once you get your bf% down you could do a test only cycle coupled with a really clean diet to add some muscle mass back. 

Standingup

IGF is a great place to start, but I find it more of a lean muscle builder.  So if you go with that though you will run it for 50 days max .  run 70 mgc a day up to 100mcg a day. Keep in mind some peptides cab actually cause prolactin so research which you choose to use.  I havent used then akk only a few but IGF was def my fav and everyone Ive recommended it to has loved it. 

mdspecial

IGF1,,, and I mean the real IGF1 IS THE CHAMP maker in bodybuilding. But to be honest, Its normally AAS,,, than if ready to compete or wanted to grow bigger, AAS + HGH + SLIN,,, and then only then if normally you have the money and hook ups, AAS+HGH+SLIN+IGF1.. MY ADVICE , my honest advice,, lean out on cardio,, than consider AAS, some test maybe or a trt dose.. When lean,, and you will be surprised about how you will look when lean and then when starting with little AAS,, maybe a winstrol cycle only,, but imo IGF1,, no, not yet