ill be back

siegmund

I'm one stupid stubborn fool tho ,,the wife just went crazy lol i go to the Dr today was told I have a nasty infection and if you ever seen the toe you would problely throw up ,,it doesn't stop bleeding and leaking ,,so what do I do after Dr.. I come home ,, got a prescription for kflex 500 mg and was told to take 2000 mg a day ,with 1000 mg when I leave office ,, well i m to stubborn and come home ,, the wife just went crazy ,,,meada ,stupido,DA LA Chan gada ,pendaho ,,,,lol like it when she talks dirty to me in Spanish ,,but the lump on the side of my head tells me other ,needless to say she made my ass go to drug store and get my meds ,, so 1000 mg of kflex and the little bowl I just hit ,I'm chilling here with ice on the knot on my head ,,my wife's pourtorican ,,so those of you who think I'm playing NOT ,she's the only one that can do that ,dam she loves me lmao 

D

Dont_trip

Well I hope you get better.Remember animal meat is highly acidic to our bodies,I would suggest looking into foods that are alkalizing (preferebly plant food).Be careful sieg a angry latin wife is a scary thing duck next time lmao.