IM GOING NUTS / AND FEEL GUILTY.

siegmund

everyone know about 11 weeks ago , I go a pup baby pitt , well best decision I ever made , only problem is , hes my absolute shadow , when I go to work hell cry and sleep all day , watches out.the window.formme when I come home he goes crazy , actually got tears wow , by far my best friend counting humans , I cannot beleive how loyal he is , almost human like call me nuts idk , but he is so intelligent , but when im home if hes in the room with me , hes good if im out of his sight hes going crazy to find me ,( the mother quit  feeding at 5 weeks and hes been with us since ) I dont and cant give him scrap food ot table hes a.pup and sensative stomach he gets sick , but I find myself , going crazy I cant eat in front he wont stop , and I I dont care how crazy this sounds I feel guilty as fuck , I dont like to eat in front , but hes with me , all the time , which I love , he loves the wife but , if I go down stairs hes with me ,, sleeping or playing , but like now im trying to eat but , I cant take the puppy eyes to keep it real ,  And idk just and , he is into everything , as far as playing running jumping , but over all I have never in almost 50 year seen nothing like it , the I other pet slept with us , so of course we felt guilty now got a 40 lb 16 week pitt in bed his head right on my chest , or the wifes , but.if I leave room he s up and with I me , shower , he has I to come lie on floor ,,, but wow its like raising a child , in a way , and if anyone ever questioned my heart before you see it ..mans best friend by far , 

Fmf_Doc

I have a 12 week old pit and let me tell you she has energy for days, like you said she is my shadow when im home, but after only 4 weeks of having her i wouldnt trade he for the world. 

siegmund

As I writing this my guys head is on my lap sleeping , it is amazing the love these pitts have , I just wasnt prepared to raise another child , lol thank god they mature fast , if im like on line , like now and hes up , he will start , whinning ,:))  like why that fucking phone , if he could hed eat it , but sometimes I feel guilty with wife , but she knows her pet is her shadow , I have to sneak out to go to work , I cant take the crying . But I wouldnt trade him , for nothing in this world ,, and I was a little worried in beginning , about temperment , but there is not a mean bone in his body , he will lick you to death tho    sieg

D

dolfanshan

Any dog in the terrier family will be very active and hard headed. Jack Russell terriers are the most abandoned dog due to how hyper they are.

siegmund

Ya the jack russells are full of energy , you were right dolpf , remeber what you said when I got him,  smh , it totaly amazes me , and I had pets before shepards , collies , etc. But this , he goes to work with me alot his big ass right on my lap in dump truck:)) hes gonna get me a ticket tho

D

dolfanshan

They're excellent dogs sieg! Don't get a ticket though. That's money you could spend on gear and a bone :)

siegmund

Ya , like  raising a baby right now , im texting and hes whinning , he hates the cell phone ,, wants all the attention , oh shit let me give  wife attention , he has to have her , hell start barking etc , just had to vet monday ,14 weeks ,40 lb ,

siegmund

GOOD MORNING , ALL , beauitful sunday morning , just waking up , figure I do a solid chest workout , ahh nice , did a warm up with something light , it was on bar , SO I REACH DOWN GRAB A PLATE LOAD IT ON BAR , GO TO OTHER SIDE REACH DOWN GRAB PLATE , GETTING READY TO LOAD ON BAR , I REALIZE MY HANDS ALL KIND OF WET , NOW NOTE I HAVE A PALM NEXT TO BENCH SO , MY THOUGHT IS TO MUCH WATER , LEAKED OUT OF POT , ANYWAY I DRY MY HAND ON SWEAT PANTS , MOTHER FUCKER , MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE PUP , DESIDES TO TAKE A SHIT ON MY WEIGHTS !!!!! YOU SEEN THE LOOK ON MY FACE , LMAO NOW , BUT HOT , HES STILL HIDING SOMEWHERE , HE HEARD ME CURSING AND ALM I SEEN WAS TAIL RUNNING UP STEPS 

D

dolfanshan

Lmao!!! My dog would run for cover anytime I said the word bitch...whether it was directed at her or not. At least he didn't piss in your cheerios

strong

Sieg, Think of it this way... He sees and hears u grunting and weights banging. He probably thinks the weights are trying to hurt u and went down to shit and piss on them to protect u....

siegmund

Could be I use to wear weight gloves they support my bad wrists also , there gone he attacks them , maybe he feels they attack me ,, same with a broom , I wish he would attack the little cha wawa mix the bitch just bit him below eye drew blood , im beside myself with anger , he thinks its play , I want him to defend hisself , but he dont have a mean bone in his body , also I dont want him mean ,, but he needs to grip that bitch up in his mouth once

Tuff

Sieg, my man. That's what my Label is named after, my Bully Tank. He is the biggest baby in the world. We have to feed him away from my wifes 4lb Chihuahua and my daughters 6lb Yorkie, they run him away from his food bowl. Tank is a rescue puppy also, so that makes him that more special, He is 3 na d half, and still squats to pee. As a puppy, we had to play with him "kind if rough" but not so  much as to make him aggressive, to tire him out. Me and/or daughter take him on walks to get his energy out; after he got older he calmed down tremendously, yet still as loveable as ever; loves attention. He had one shoe he could chew on, if we caught him chewing on something else, we'd take it away and give him his chew toy/show. He will eventually grow out of that puppy stage and either be a beast or a baby; I prefer mine a baby.They are like kids, it takes time, but they have to be taught. Also, every chance we had, we had Tank around people, now it surprises the shit out of people to see how loveable and gentle this 100lb brinnel pit is with people and other animals. Good luck with your new family edition, and hope you enjoy him as much as we do ours.