injection site

siegmund

We were talking about this months ago and the topic turned to,OK we have a tendency to have our favorite sites ,, and scar tissue builds ,,so do you feel our oil is effected in any way ,, what is meant is ,having this scar tissue ,think it effects absorbation rate ?? And if it does effect absorbotion rate would that mean were not keeping steady levels

Standingup

I do know there have been times it was hard to depress the plunger and I was convinced it was due to me going in to scar tissue . I currently only use 4 sites. I used to use quads but had a few bad injections and am now afraid. When you hit a nerve a few times you get a little wary of that location.  Ive been meaning to develop more areas to use because I do think that there is an effect from going in to scar tissue.

siegmund

Exactly ,,I think it would slow absorartion rate ,, and if it does that I believe it could throw the levels off,,now if you were all scar tissue,the rate would be the same,,but when you have a scar tissue site ,and a virgin or newer site I think it makes a diff,,but I could be wrong ,I'm only guessing.