Injections 101

A

AnabolicPerformance

SenseiMiagi said:
</p><p>Lol, "If your scared, get a dog"</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>I thought I was the only one who said that</p><p> </p>

A

AnabolicPerformance

Its a little tricky in an area that is hard to reach with both but it can be done. You don't have to move very much skin and don't have to move it very far. Just enough that the path doesn't line up is plenty. Usually on shoulders, this is harder to explain than to do, I move the skin a little with my pinky/back of my hand, then once the needle is in let the skin go to work the plunger which lets the skin kinda pull around the needle a little. Remember the skin I'm talking about moving is like 1/16 inch so its not putting any real pressure on the side of the needle. Then I back out and the skin goes back. Hope this makes sense...its hard to explain but if you try it with a covered syringe it will make a little more sense.

Pankration

Absolutely brilliant man,  I wanted to say this or ask for a while.  Whenever I inject with a 23g 3cc I have that "Tren" tingling feeling all over my head, lungs, and body-horrible but when I use a 22g 3cc, I just get some pip for a few minutes, both 1 1/2" on glutes. I know it's because I inject too much and I move the needle a bit. I've been shooting up for almost 15yrs but your refresher course is really helpful. 

siegmund

that don't ound right pank ,shooting up,pinning sounds much more.cleaner and civil.. Lol. Hard habbits hard to break ,I know...kwi. M

brothers excuse brand new phone and it wont allow me to back space ,this is why alot of words are separated or spelled wrong .guess they owe me a h. Phone

Chacie

Been thinking about using gear for a year now and I was going to take the plunge after the holidays but not sure now after watching the pinning videos. I thought it was a matter of finding a fleshy area and stabbing the needle in. Can it be that simple? Or do you need to aspirate once you inject the area to see if blood draws back into the needle?

Chacie

Been thinking about using gear for a year now and I was going to take the plunge after the holidays but not sure now after watching the pinning videos. I thought it was a matter of finding a fleshy area and stabbing the needle in. Can it be that simple? Or do you need to aspirate once you inject the area to see if blood draws back into the needle?

Pumped

Yes it's simple! And you do have to aspirate to make sure your not hitting a vein bc remember its intramuscular. watching the videos over an over agian might produce more fear so stick to diagrams after you watch a couple times for technique purposes. 

B

Burrr

chacie, it's pretty rare to pull blood back into the syringe. maybe once in a couple hundred pins.

TiggyCem

Question:  Could I use a 1 inch needle for a Glute injection?  That is all I currently have on hand.  Or would the shoulder be better?  

I will be injecting Test C and Deca.

Thanks!

Dolf

Inch and a half is preferable, but if you're a lean or low bf% type you can get away with 1 inch pin.