injections for troubled spots

Hulksmash91

Everyone has that troubled muscle, mine along with most people are my calfs. But what i want to know is how many people pin on their troubled muscles in order to force feed them into growing? i have only ever done the thigh and ass...but i have seen the calf the bicept, shoulder.

built_tough

honestly i do have always done my delts and just below the delts in that middle spot between the delt and tricep.  also the glutes.  i do the glutes because its less painfull there.  i dont think i can do the calf, especially if its virgin muscle.  you need to walk dude.  just like when i first tried pinning my quads.  1st week i barely walked.  then i tried again.  this time it took me 2 weeks to heal .  walking was an absolute chore with unimaginable pain.  at that point i started smoking weed to kill the pain. it was that bad.  

Hulksmash91

Hahah im thinking about doing some injrctable superdrol into my calfs. There is no evidence injecting into different muscles makes them grow faster but some guys swear by it

anabolic-city

its the same principal as SEOs

the oil injected will stretch the muscle fascia, obviously unlike SEOs the oil will disperse as the gear enters your system.

i have no scientific evidence to support my view, but based on basic principals and thinking logically then it makes sense. i did it myself for triceps and it worked.

calves are next... ouch!

also - unlike SEOs you cant go shooting 3ml into every site every single say otherwise youll end up on about 30grams a week lol. so it isnt going to give that rapid increase in muscle volume!

Elvis

I agree with above. Site enhancement can work if your pumping mls and mls into the muscle forcing it to stretch. An seo is needed to do this or else doses of gear will get ridiculous.