Insomniacs Where you AT

D

Dont_trip

Man cant sleep a wink all hyped up 4 nothing.I no I no ive been clogging up the forums with post after post.Is Somebody out there bro,I'M Starting to feel like Tom Hanks In Cast Away.Im going to end up calling a medicine ball Wilson I know it bro.Waiting for the melatonin 2 kick in so I can crash out.Mods sorry for clogging the forums

siegmund

Welcome to my world ,lmao ,I'm up every night 2,3 4. Etc. Figures last night I didn't wake at all ,,or of would have been me ,,I think this is the 1st night ,that I can remember I slept through to 5:30 am

Standingup

Im warning you guys, if you ever see me posting in the middle of the night it is entirely possible that I will spew out complete jiberish. I try to stay away from the keyboard if I can, because too many times Ive had to apologize for my 3:30 am posts.

milkin

Hell wait until you hit 50 D_T, you will be sleeping 2-4 hours/night all the time. Keep blowing upthe forums, that what they are there for. 

D

Dont_trip

Like we got a nice group of crazies 2 post back and forth 2 at night lmao so im not alone

N

noveskeelite

I usually don't sleep too bad at night. Have periods here and there where I cant sleep but only usually when I have a lot of shit on my mind. went for almost a whole week not too long ago with zero sleep.