Introduction

mrDanimal

Hello,

I am 40 yr old Male

BW 208lbs

BF 12-20 depending on the diet (keto or carb rotation)

LIFTS BP-275 8r/4s* Military 185 12r/4 to 7s* Back Squat 275 12r/8s

Been lifting since high school working out is my passion I love it, I work 48hrs a week and still hit the gym 6 out of 7 days a week. Sunday is my rest day from every thing, gym, work all of it. I am a avid reader of all things physiology, medical journals, articles by IFBB, posts were the logic seems sound. Basically if I can use it I want to know about it, even when I can't I still will read it. I am here to stay up to date or current on all things body building, my goals are to add lean muscle and get my body fat below 10 percent without to much of caloric deficiency, so I am currently carb cycling mostly, but age is working against me. So that's all I got for now ! 

M

Mister A

We both have similar goals. I'd love to stay around 10% year round. Very little interest in being any leaner. Though I'd like to be 290lbs at 10% ;) Welcome. Reading is the most common trait of all successful people. Glad to have you.

Pankration

Mr. A, look at you,  handing out life lessons.  I love what you're saying.  I think there's a reason being your number two friend.  Haha Mi hermano you are very active here., love it. 

M

Mister A

When I jump in to something it's always head first. I just figure I better start contributing because I've already consumed so much good knowledge. As far as handing out life lessons I'll leave that to the better men of this site and the world lol.

mrDanimal

Hey I just wanted to say thank to members who left such cool messages! I am glad to be around and plan to contribute any way possible and Pankration I have but not since HS around 1991 I did however just start a cycle feel I need to push my BW up so I am on Test E (BP) 500 split 2x a week Wed & Sun front loaded 1 Gram, next week I will be adding Dbol 10mg 5x a day for 4 to 6 weeks just depends on how my liver enzymes look the plan was to run in front  and back of the 12 weeks since long esters take so long to clear I was postulating that as the Test E beginnins to fad I will add an oral taper to shorten the time also will be using HGC and Clomid